Sons' sorrow

it's all good.

i hope i didn't tick you off. your offer was very kind and i appreciated it.

i always check team shops for any kind of deal, especially off season.

No problem. You didn't tick me off. See above where I just noted they do actually ship woldwide, including, I guess, Tn.

No problem. You didn't tick me off. See above where I just noted they do actually ship woldwide, including, I guess, Tn.

he he. yeah. still prolly cheaper to have u send it from FL.

now if they will drop the price of the kits. ;)

I'm currently on the train through. To avoid having to endure moonster when he'll be pished and I'll be sober (which will result in him screaming "arsehole" at random folk and singing about how much he hates the bankies) I'm in the process of trying to down 4 cans during the 45 minute train journey.

Game on!

I'm currently on the train through. To avoid having to endure moonster when he'll be pished and I'll be sober (which will result in him screaming "arsehole" at random folk and singing about how much he hates the bankies) I'm in the process of trying to down 4 cans during the 45 minute train journey.

Game on!

We managed 3 and he's being very civil on his travels

Just spoke to Jim Gallacher who confirmed it would be a normal game and not the speculated 3x30 mins pish.

Thought it didn't make sense.

Official club Twitter has just tweeted that it is indeed 3 x 30 minute games. The truth is out there.

The odd 3 x 30 format was a recommendation by the police in an effort to ensure more toilet breaks for the travelling Sons fans. They actually wanted to do 9 x 10 but the teams weren't having it.