Sons' sorrow

Aye okay Shania! You are the most negative person on here along with frank quietly. It's the third pre season game and your on the verge of a meltdown. Losing by a goal to an spl team whilst scoring three against them with a centre defence pairing who haven't played together before is not that bad. Get a grip

Calm yir sel mate,

Aye okay Shania! You are the most negative person on here along with frank quietly. It's the third pre season game and your on the verge of a meltdown. Losing by a goal to an spl team whilst scoring three against them with a centre defence pairing who haven't played together before is not that bad. Get a grip

Everybody take note; only ultra- positive comments and absolutely no honest criticism to be posted on here. And your comments suggest you weren't there yesterday - care to confirm ?

seen us better. not too worried. linton looked determined. gil looked reasonably sharp for first game back. aggie grew as game went on. ross smith could be a real find i reckon. i still say shay had sun in his eyes at the punch out. not sure about kevin smith. wee mitch looks decent too. have to start with him and fleming i think

seen us better. not too worried. linton looked determined. gil looked reasonably sharp for first game back. aggie grew as game went on. ross smith could be a real find i reckon. i still say shay had sun in his eyes at the punch out. not sure about kevin smith. wee mitch looks decent too. have to start with him and fleming i think

Does Grindlay have sun in his eyes every game then? When the ball is 15 feet in the air in the box, the keeper has to get it first and catch it. Grindlay failed to do this twice yesterday, and we were fortunate not to concede another from it.

Does Grindlay have sun in his eyes every game then? When the ball is 15 feet in the air in the box, the keeper has to get it first and catch it. Grindlay failed to do this twice yesterday, and we were fortunate not to concede another from it.

we either need a 6 Foot keeper with 9 foot reach or a 12 foot keeper with 3 foot reach then.

That Grindlay's a liability, canny even catch a ball that's 15 feet in the air...

No-one should be getting bent out of shape before the season starts but we are looking a wee bit lightweight it has to be said....

Ok I've never really been a grindlay fan. But for the last few seasons he's started to win me round. To say he should win every ball first never going to happen. Stevie has keep us in some games when defence let us down so on a whole he's pretty solid in goal. Having ewings as his back up keeps him on his toes.I fancy him to win point on his own this season

Everybody take note; only ultra- positive comments and absolutely no honest criticism to be posted on here. And your comments suggest you weren't there yesterday - care to confirm ?

I can confirm I was not there. You alright with that? You still breath negativity though

Trialist Ross Smith also scored the only goal of the game so far. Think we'll be giving Riordan game time to get his fitness up, really can't see him signing for us.

Not surprised that Smith has scored, he looked a real threat from Corners on Saturday. I agree on Riordan, don't see much chance of us signing him.

Who is else is reallistcally going to sign Riordan? No one in the SPL or lower leagues of England will want him.

Dumbarton will have a very good chance of signing him if they want.

I'm not saying we couldn't sign him but more due to the fact we've got 5 strikers signed for the first team already and adding another probably isn't high on Murray's list. Add that to the fact he's a total bam that could cause other problems, I think we'll give it a miss.

Decent game, we played pretty well.

We played some good fitba, whereas Brechin kept playing the ball over the top, which the defense, especially Smith, dealt with well.

Riordan played left wing, didn't look up to much.

All the other trialist impressed me.

Smith looked very good, wasn't impressed with him on Saturday, but he was very impressive tonight.

Kirkpatrick looked good, he has some touch, created a few chances and almost scored a belter of a volley.

Phinn was full of energy, and was getting involved, couple of good passes/ pieces of play.

McGinn was excellent, as per.

Turner was involved a lot more, in an attacking sense tonight, but still didn't offer as much defensively as he did last season.

Megginson was impressive again.

Linton looked good, in an attacking sense, again tonight.