Sons' sorrow

Cheers guys, I know people rate him higher than may at this stage and he seems to certainly have mad a good start to his professional career. Personally I wouldn't mind him going back for another season on loan and see what he can do. Mays progression had a lot to do with his two loan spells and depending who we signing the summer it wouldn't surprise me if he was to stay in the championship for at least the first half of next season...

Good luck with the rest of your season guys

Cheers guys, I know people rate him higher than may at this stage and he seems to certainly have mad a good start to his professional career. Personally I wouldn't mind him going back for another season on loan and see what he can do. Mays progression had a lot to do with his two loan spells and depending who we signing the summer it wouldn't surprise me if he was to stay in the championship for at least the first half of next season...

Good luck with the rest of your season guys

We'll have him back next year nae bother.

I love, like many sons fans how this thread has evolved over the last 14 months. What a difference that all we're talking about us one of the best strikers i've seen in a dumbarton shirt for a long time. The fact he is only 19 suggests he'll be a great player. If goes on to have a career like our last st johnstone loan player he'll have done well. However all the signs are he's the real deal and it's just a pleasure to have him play for us as his career progresses.

Just in case anyone is in the slightest interested Josh Horne signed for Pollok today.

http://www.pollokfc.com/news/2014/2/6/signing-news.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Delighted for him. Always seemed like a genuine, intelligent, nice guy with his feet firmly planted on the ground.

I see it appears that West Dunbartonshire Council are assisting if not entirely funding a new Clydebank stadium. Would this be the same West Dunbartonshire Council who are pleading poverty and who have never been Dumbarton FC's friend when it comes to cooperation on the football front

I see it appears that West Dunbartonshire Council are assisting if not entirely funding a new Clydebank stadium. Would this be the same West Dunbartonshire Council who are pleading poverty and who have never been Dumbarton FC's friend when it comes to cooperation on the football front

WDC are far from skint but you're right, they hate us.

Corrupt fucking c***s the lot of them. Allegedly.

WDC are far from skint but you're right, they hate us.

Corrupt fucking c***s the lot of them. Allegedly.

Allegedly f**k all. I could tell you stories about my legal dealings with WDC that would make your eyes water. The planning and land departments of WDC are in the pockets of local gangsters.

Allegedly f**k all. I could tell you stories about my legal dealings with WDC that would make your eyes water. The planning and land departments of WDC are in the pockets of local gangsters.

Well, people here will vote for semi-articulate Labour councillors for reasons that have hee-haw to do with politics, never mind good governance. They in turn make sure their bag-carriers, cheerleaders and operators are well-placed to do their bidding.

Well, people here will vote for semi-articulate Labour councillors for reasons that have hee-haw to do with politics, never mind good governance. They in turn make sure their bag-carriers, cheerleaders and operators are well-placed to do their bidding.

This democracy thing is a damn nuisance. Good to know too that there will be a large pool of articulate Nats and Tories ready to step in to the breach if required :unsure2:

This democracy thing is a damn nuisance. Good to know too that there will be a large pool of articulate Nats and Tories ready to step in to the breach if required :unsure2:

Tell you what, attend a meeting of WDC, and then tell me that the average sawmill horse isn't brighter than the Council Leader.

I would say that any meaningful funding of a new stadium in the current climate for Clydebank is a misuse of public money. The fact that the council ran a mile from our new stadium when the economy was much more vibrant tells a story. The worst thing that ever happened in local politics in my lifetime was changing the boundaries to make us join up with Clydebank.

I would also echo everyone elses thoughts on those corrupt useless amature f*****s that make up our elected council.

I have actually been banging on about our council and how corrupt and backwards they are for ages now.

Involved them breaching data protection to incorrectly try do me for something that had nothing to do with me.

Utter shambles, the bin men are hopeless too my street have had ongoing problems with them for years, lazy w..ks