Sons' sorrow

Anyone go to the trust AGM? I'm glad we have people like Alan, Brian and Simon fighting our corner and I was very reassured after the meeting. I think they're in full agreement that we don't need a move, but if it's got to happen then we've got to ensure we don't end up down shit creek without a paddle. Encouraging to hear that there are local businessmen/people looking to invest in the club and if we can gain community ownership out of this then I suppose it's not all bad. Well done to everyone at the club this year, tremendous season and I'm excited to see the team we have next year.

Aye, managed to make it down and would pretty much agree with this.

Fully support what the guys in the trust are doing and without a doubt they do way more work than they get credit for.

I look forward to hearing what the club have to say on the stadium move. The trust have kept us very well informed so far but would like to hear something official from the club. Doesn't need to be all the ins and outs of a potential move or really contain all that much detail, just something.

Edited to add: Couldn't hear a word that the guest speaker was saying due to the unfortunate mic issues, anyone fill me in on what he was giving it?

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery

That's very creative, but its just too "busy".

White shirt with a gold/black/gold chest band, similar to what Sons wear just now. Nudge,wink.

Seeing as everyone wants to keep a white home shirt, No doubt we'll go back to a gold home shirt :scenes:

For what it's worth i think that looks pretty smart.

Cheers!

Thought big Marko looked like he was in his element on Saturday playing the assistant manager role as Ross stepped in as manager.

Would like to see us hold onto him as a coach or even player coach. Reckon he'd be a good guy to have around and could always cover if there were injuries.

I think Marko has relished being part-time, has had several excellent performances, possibly due to free time to concentrate on his business interests. Sign him for another year.

Thought big Marko looked like he was in his element on Saturday playing the assistant manager role as Ross stepped in as manager.

Would like to see us hold onto him as a coach or even player coach. Reckon he'd be a good guy to have around and could always cover if there were injuries.

Agree with this, still think playing next year could be an issue for him but to be coaching and used as cover in emergency situations would be ideal. Marko might want to play more regularly though, if we can't offer him that he might head down the leagues.