Sons' sorrow

Yup. Rae has told him he wants him to head up their relegation to League 2 and Nid has said he can't refuse such an offer from a doddering old fruitcake. ;)

Fuckin' yas. Better away days in League Two.

That woman at the fish counter in Morrisons is under pressure. There are two signs, one says 'Fish customers here' the other says 'Latest Ian Murray rumours here' I was in this morning and she says she's only sold a small halibut, a jar of mussels and some crab sticks but that an appointment system has had to be introduced for her sideline.

That woman at the fish counter in Morrisons is under pressure. There are two signs, one says 'Fish customers here' the other says 'Latest Ian Murray rumours here' I was in this morning and she says she's only sold a small halibut, a jar of mussels and some crab sticks but that an appointment system has had to be introduced for her sideline.

Maybe if she spent more time selling fish and less time gossiping about DFC, Morrison's wouldn't be in the shit that it is?

Yeah but would we swap?

I wouldn't touch Danny Lennon with a ten foot pole. His St Mirren teams have been horrendous to watch since he joined them, with the possible exception of the past 4 games or so. It's a definitive "no" from me.

I wouldn't touch Danny Lennon with a ten foot pole. His St Mirren teams have been horrendous to watch since he joined them, with the possible exception of the past 4 games or so. It's a definitive "no" from me.

When your main aim is to stay up each year it's kinda difficult to play free flowing attractive football.