Sons' sorrow

I'd imagine we may have to collect tickets for the big games so if a season ticket holder can't make it their seat can be used. Am I right?

Knew it

It's ridiculous though, what if you are working and can't pick up tickets? Hate the fact that all football fans are treated as criminals by the Police as well. Not happy with this at all.

" Also to assist with the egress from the stadium grounds stewards will be in position to direct supporters to the route they should follow. "

Well unless you've got a boat I'm pretty sure there's only one way out the stadium...

" Also to assist with the egress from the stadium grounds stewards will be in position to direct supporters to the route they should follow. "

Well unless you've got a boat I'm pretty sure there's only one way out the stadium...

to accommodate their ridiculous one way system, before it was quicker with courteous drivers one for one, keeping the flow continuous, get rid asap

What a load of fucking shite, Dumbarton. What fucking p***k dreamed up this idiotic scheme? That club fucking hate us fans. They relish any opportunity to shaft us and inconvenience us.

To be fair if was a betting man I'd fire a months wages on this being at police request. Not much we can do about that.

To be fair if was a betting man I'd fire a months wages on this being at police request. Not much we can do about that.

It may be the club or it may be the cops, or it may be a combined decision by both. However, it's still a crap decision either way.

These traffic restrictions won't endear us to our various neighbours and that's yet another stick for the shady parties at the club to beat us with and try to force a new stadium on us.

Bollocks to this shite.

Exactly. This will be a police demand and the club have to go along with that. Tickets will be required so that police know that everyone is a genuine ticket holder. We did do it a few years ago and it's not that big a deal as long as there is plenty of opportunity to pick up the tickets beforehand. Auld son your rants are hilarious but you've surpassed yourself by blaming the SNP for this :)

Exactly. This will be a police demand and the club have to go along with that. Tickets will be required so that police know that everyone is a genuine ticket holder. We did do it a few years ago and it's not that big a deal as long as there is plenty of opportunity to pick up the tickets beforehand. Auld son your rants are hilarious but you've surpassed yourself by blaming the SNP for this :)

In what way does a wee single match ticket make me any more of a genuine ticket holder than my season book?

Surely by producing my season book to any steward/cop who wants to check me before I head down to the ground, I'm proving that I am indeed a genuine ticket holder? I'd say it's a better form of proof that I'm a genuine season ticket holder - whats to stop a Sons season ticket holder from punting their one-off match ticket to a Gers fan? You're hardly going to do that if it means giving them your book are you?

Absolute f**k nugget of a decision.

Next thing will be the social club being closed on the day of cat A games and the wee bowling club having it's license removed for a fixed period before and after the game. Just because Rangers, Hearts and Hibs turn up, its no excuse to treat the Sons fans like shite and make us jump through more hoops to get to the game.