Sons' sorrow

Was he not playin for brechin the other week? seems a surprise if he was playing regularly and has moved outwith the transfer window.

Good luck del, too good for the bankies but

Started the season at Annan with fellow 08/09ers: Keiran Brannan, Ryan McStay, Martin McNiff and Chizzy. What a team.

Didn't he get banned? He had the Morton fans in a near riotous form during one of our 3-0 victories at the Rock and I'm sure he went missing after that.

Was sure I saw glimpses of him last season. Wasn't there a change of suit incumbent?

I remember when they first got Pellie along as a mascot. My Grandpa used to take us to the game and when he went home to tell my gran that Dumbarton had an elephant mascot she was amazed at how they got away with having a real elephant in the stadium and on the pitch! Haha.

Aye, he got sent off in a match vs Morton I'm sure!

I remember when they first got Pellie along as a mascot. My Grandpa used to take us to the game and when he went home to tell my gran that Dumbarton had an elephant mascot she was amazed at how they got away with having a real elephant in the stadium and on the pitch! Haha.

Aye, he got sent off in a match vs Morton I'm sure!

I'm sure you know who the original Pellie (the one that was sent off v Morton for mooning them), squeezebox ;)

Pellie should be brought back no question. If only to wind up the away fans. The Morton game was strange IIRC; didn't a grown man complain that another grown man in an elephant costume offended him by 'exposing' his fluffy backside?

Pellie was a bit of a hero for a while but his life slipped into turmoil following that unsavoury incident and the News of the World sting where he was caught trying to smuggle inverclyde weans over to West Dunbartonshire for a better life. Thrown out the Hilton Hotel shortly afterwards for starting a fight in the mini-bar and caught passing club secrets to the girl at Morrisons fish counter as his life decended into alcohol fuelled misery.

Recently spotted in the rugged Bellsymre mountains teaching the local young team hand to hand combat.

So I'm told.

If its a choice between bringing back.pellie or Chizzie . Please make it pellie. At least he knew he couldn't play football. Any way talking about nicky phinn . I take it he and Hugh murray are certainties to play tomorrow. Sons to win 3-2 with nishie scoring three headers.

rqQd52.gif

Thou shalt not Chizzy bash

I envy DFC.

Team i grew up watching my team lock horns for many seasons from trips to boghead when u had the 3Coyles right thro close games when we played at Douglas Park folllowed by a Murdo mcleod goal beating us at broadwood when neither of us could buy a win that season,Suppose bit like just now for my team..

Fair play to everyone at your club for your current league status and position

Proper football club with fans beside...

Edited by shawfield shed boy