Sons' sorrow

That has to be the worst 4 fixtures we could have drawn... Rangers aside.

Sat 8 August Hibernian Home

Sat 15 August St. Mirren Away
Sat 22 August Queen of the South Home
Sat 29 August Falkirk Away

Think Smith might be able to do a job if hes given a good run at it.

A lot of Binos fans were happy to see the back of him because we was a lazy b*****d for majority of our season.

I wasn't one of them because he was still our top scorer in a team that was dreadful and finished bottom of the league and was a lazy b*****d.

Get him motivated and he will score plenty of goals. Unfortunately for us and for Raith before that, getting him motivated was part of the problem.

Aitken obviously fancies the challenge of getting the best out of players that others would avoid. Gibson, Miller and now Smith. We know the effect he had on Gibson so hopefully he can do similar with the others. Smith also won't be commanding a big wage so if he chips in with some goals, which he's capable of, then it'll be a good signing.

Wee Stee seems to have an excellent reputation as a man manager. I've no doubt that he will be able to instill confidence in him. This could be a make or break season for him, succeed and he could find a route back into f/t football, fail again and a move to Clyde will be on the cards.

It won't take much to be more prolific than Archie Campbell, what's his positioning like David?

A wee calendar with all of next season's fixtures. Should download easily enough to your phone. Hope this helps some

webcal://p01-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/nOS6bJTDZAxi0rkz5I1tbSzJAhtmKo5vYJnemqEPS5Cl1vhAOc5q2hetbQYTDx6cqvQVR-k_sxGhgdJHc0f-SpJOGzam_1UY7MSiuK3Efko

I'll say two words folks. Jim Lister. Let's give the boy a chance.

I agree.

Can someone remind me how many goals our strikers got last year? Did any score ten?

I think Stee will nurture him along, and motivate him well. He seems that sort of Manager.

I think Smith will do a job for us, certainly had an eye for goal at Raith and hopefully he will do well

For us, should be better than Kevin :)

No he didn't. As renton points out, he scored 5 goals.

Powder puff was a good description of him. On rare occassions he looked like he had something to offer, but generally seemed to go missing otherwise. A poor player for us.

Maybe with the right management he'll do alright.

Would anyone take a punt on kudus oyenuga? Seen he was released by dundee United.

Pretty poor end product but he ripped us apart at home both times and if he could finish we would have got humped.

Feel the same as most about gordon smith, uninspiring on paper, but never write anyone off without giving them a chance, hope he proves us all wrong.