Sons' sorrow

Fingers crossed both fingers players can come in and help with the cause.

I might be wrong in this but is it not the second pre season where the manager has said publicly we have a smaller budget and at points said we won't be signing anymore players then he goes on to sign players.

Yep!

4 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Good news, our obscure foreign signing has a highlights reel...

Positive being that he actually looks quite handy in that. His ability from set pieces could be extremely handy.

The "dribbling" section is actually very Andy Stirling esque when you watch it.  But some of the other parts are quite laughable too. He looks very handy but things like counter attacking to run the ball out of play or pass the ball to the opposition or a miles offside teammate :lol:

25 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Did Donald McCallum sign for anyone?

Gave his name a quick Google there and his Wikipedia has him listed as a free agent still.

6 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Sound the @Sonsteam of 08 alert.

Capture.JPG

Wrong horn ;)

Campbelltown Pupils AFC currently apparently.

20 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Jesus, that's some step down.

Thought he'd end up at a lowland league outfit or the likes.

I reckon he's just decided to head back home to be honest. He probably had offers of £60/£70 a week or whatever from sides around here, but wanted to get back to Campbelltown - thus leaving him with the only option of playing with his mates.

Just a theory based on a few of his tweets.

27 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Does anything get past you, SD? :lol:

:lol:

If we're being honest here I hadn't the slightest clue where Donald McCallum was now (or even that he'd been released by Dumbarton) prior to reading that query. I just went and looked it up on the SFA player database once the question was asked.

[emoji38]
If we're being honest here I hadn't the slightest clue where Donald McCallum was now (or even that he'd been released by Dumbarton) prior to reading that query. I just went and looked it up on the SFA player database once the question was asked.

SFA player database > Google/Wikipedia.

Noted for future nosiness.

40 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

:lol:

I dread to think what I'd be like if I had login details for that. I don't think I'd ever leave the house.