Sons' sorrow

What happened to his bro Jay Quitongo? Thought he was quite good then see he’s now not got a club.

Can’t have been easy for him. If my grandpa was eaten by a Lion it would have scarred me for life.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

We're giving Clyde a run for their money so far, a coke head and a sex offender already signed up, if we could add a wife beater we might just pip them to the Scumbag Championship.

Thank f**k saville's deid otherwise he'd be our  chairman.

OWSABOUTTHATTHEN?

Just read that interview with Lewis Crawford, really positive young guy. Great to read that he always had belief he'd play for us even after being released, even if his career hasn't entirely gone the way he wanted. I hope the rest of the squad believe in themselves as much as he does and are willing to work hard to prove it.

Just read that interview with Lewis Crawford, really positive young guy. Great to read that he always had belief he'd play for us even after being released, even if his career hasn't entirely gone the way he wanted. I hope the rest of the squad believe in themselves as much as he does and are willing to work hard to prove it.

Definitely feel like this will be what sets him apart from the other guys signed from the juniors. He looks like a right grafter and that’ll be important regardless where we are in the table.

Compare that to Tierney on Saturday. Don’t want to be too harsh on the guy cause it was a 20 minute sub appearance in a pre-season friendly but he really looked like he couldn’t be fucked being there. Shades of Michael Paton when he was deciding not to bother chasing good balls down the wing.

2 minutes ago, sonsism said:

Definitely feel like this will be what sets him apart from the other guys signed from the juniors. He looks like a right grafter and that’ll be important regardless where we are in the table.

Compare that to Tierney on Saturday. Don’t want to be too harsh on the guy cause it was a 20 minute sub appearance in a pre-season friendly but he really looked like he couldn’t be fucked being there. Shades of Michael Paton when he was deciding not to bother chasing good balls down the wing.

Tierney and Scullion both screamed "squad filler" to me when they signed, hope they turn out differently but that was my initial thought.

Aye, it's good to hear him speak so positively. If he continues to put in performances like he did on Saturday then he'll do just fine. Out of all the new signings he's the one I want to succeed the most.

Hard to disagree with this. At one point one of the trialists (I think) had the ball about 10 yards from Tierney, with Dundee Utd players coming at him from all angles, all Tierney had to do was make a run into the space infront of him and he didn't bother his arse. Early doors but that to me screamed of a guy who either can't be bothered or can't read the game very well.

Brennan, Trialist #4 from Saturday, Quitongo, Neill, Crawford, Zata, Carswell, Trialist winger from Saturday, Crossan, McCluskey, Tierney.

We're 1-0 down btw

Edited by Jan Vojáček