Sons' sorrow

I reckon losing Jacko is a bigger loss than some people may think. Murray may bring someone in, or may just stick with Mark Spalding but a senior player like McLaughlin, possibly not Prunty, may be an option.

Interesting that everyone was concerned about Murray moving to Edinburgh but it's Jack Ross who's now actually doing it. Good luck to him but as I've said before we need to get on with it.

Hopefully not.

I like him as a player but doesn't strike me as being assistant manager material. Slightly unfair to judge him on it but if I remember correctly our under 19 results weren't great last season and he's in charge.

No they weren't and he can't IMO read a football match. It's a No from me.

http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=1413

New strip to be launched on 19th July at the Thistle game. The smallest of teasers given and it's making me wet already.

By launch I take it that means it's available to purchase?

Looking forward to the big unveiling, hope we stick with the white (looks like it from the teaser) with black and gold bands.

By launch I take it that means it's available to purchase?

Looking forward to the big unveiling, hope we stick with the white (looks like it from the teaser) with black and gold bands.

I'd imagine it'll be available to buy then, aye.

Looks like a white top with a black collar, hopefully it's like the strip in the 90's and we have Methode Electronics as our sponsor.

Stranraer away in the Challenge Cup, again. Missed it last year but I hear the train down was fun, will make the effort this year.

The train down was fun, trying to avoid ending up in Belfast after the game was not....

I'm working for this one but I'd strongly recommend it, was cracking day out!

The petrofac cup was originally going to be called the dumbartonfirstrounddefeat cup. Better luck in league cup draw hopefully.

I like the negativity of this post. Ties in nicely with the thread title and means we'll probably go on to win the whatsitcalled cup. Not been to Stranraer for a while so looking forward to it.