Sons' sorrow

And that from a guy who's team has just signed Ian Campbell :blink:

Someone is awful defensive. I think it's clear that I meant goals at both ends much like last season - something your non defensive posters knew. But hey, you keep diving in there with two feet.

What's your opinions on Callum Thomson? Signed for clyde.

He didn't play, at all.

Literally couldn't tell you anything about him, he struggled to even be an un-used substitute for most of his time here, even when we had extremely limited defensive options

The game tonight was a good run out, it was played at a high tempo, we completely dominated possession, some nice moves/passages of play.

Our key players all looked sharp.

Shug Murray looked good, Vanzy looked pretty good, got forward well, but wasn't tested defensive, Taggart made a couple of good runs and took his goal well, but also wasn't tested. Lumsden had a good game, deal with everything he had to, which wasn't much.

I'm not sure the odd line-up was a tactical move, I think he just played the players he wanted to play and just told them to work it out - they moved around a lot. Was 4-3-3 sometimes and 4-3-1-2 at others

Turner was moved up-front later in the game, think that might be something Murray was trying out.

Turner said at the POTY awards he prefers to get forward.