Sons' sorrow

Seems to be working OK on this steam-operated iPad thingummybob doofer that I sometimes use.

This is all I get :( Maybe I've been banned!

E.T.A Works on my phone just not my laptop. Very odd...

E.T.A 2 Scrap all that, cleared my history and cache and it all works again. Very strange.

post-33799-0-38357200-1406062394_thumb.p

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

This is all I get :( Maybe I've been banned!

That's a real shame.

If I could do you a screen print I would, but I'm not great on these laptopmabob things.

Headlines: - New look Sons View proves a hit (but it's up to £2.50)

- New Sons shirt sponsor is "ideal fit"

- match report on Thistle game, and

- Messi pledges his future to the Sons

One of them is made up, though.

If he's played with another striker who can link up with a partner, he'll do really well. He scored 11 in 9 games in 12/13 playing alongside Weatherson when we went on the run which briefly got us top of the league. While he rarely played as a lone striker, whenever he was given a chance there he was poor.

The longer it went without him getting a new club I was hoping he might be persuaded to stay, although I never really expected it I'm still disappointed that he's finally signed on elsewhere. Good luck to him.

Edited by Dunning1874

The potential is there for Nish and Archibald to carry on from where Kane and Nish left off. If Archibald can stay clear of injury then I think we'll be a solid team this year. I worked out our average age for this year, 27.1 it was, the experience should serve us well.

Given some time together in training Archie could work well with Nish or Fleming! I think Garry will he a big player for us this season, as will Kirkpatrick, inevitably!

A nice pacey striker is just what we needed think :) hope he finds some good goalscoring form!

I always regarded Archie Campbell as a threat when we played Morton, although he seemed to have his troubles over the last season or so. I'm really hoping that being given a fresh start in a very decent level of competition can coincide with an injury-free run and him getting his mojo back.

Not unhappy with this signing at all :rolleyes: