Sons' sorrow

6 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Surely this individual can be easily identified. From my vantage point there wasn't a big away support and they were all clustered together towards the centre of the stand.

The individual involved has already been identified and is under investigation by Police Scotland.

Just now, Sawkye said:

Stirring? I was there l heard, what l heard is not an allegation. Its a fact. Like l said unless you were there stop listening to what you've heard.

If what you say is correct, naming the surname of said player is going to make this 100% worse. 

Just now, Sawkye said:

Stirring? I was there l heard, what l heard is not an allegation. It’s a fact. Like l said unless you were there stop listening to what you've heard.

No matter your intentions, nobody on this forum has mentioned what the allegations are or anyone involved in the incident. You’ve just came on and named the player and his family. 

You might be trying to stick up for your pal but you’re just making it worse. 

6 minutes ago, Sawkye said:

Stirring? I was there l heard, what l heard is not an allegation. Its a fact. Like l said unless you were there stop listening to what you've heard.

You’re on a public forum naming individuals involved and coming up with theories on how the police became aware of it. Have a bit of sense.

Edited by THE CHOSEN SON

2 minutes ago, Sawkye said:

I never named any player.

You were careless enough that you indirectly named the player by naming a family member.

It's currently with the police as a complaint was made. The police will investigate. The club will then investigate and take whatever action they deem to be appropriate. I'm sure that this isn't going away and that it'll be discussed on here in great detail in the fullness of time.

Until then? You might be well advised to edit your original post and take a few days away from PnB until such times as any police investigation is concluded and the club then deal with the situation. There's already going to be a lot of speculation about what happened. Nobody on here needs to be adding butter to the popcorn that the rest of the division's fans will be sitting with right now.

Just now, BallochSonsFan said:

That suggestion also goes to those quoting Sawkeye's post.

Be very careful about what you're posting and quoting.

I'd also suggest others to report said post.