Sons' sorrow

I know that being a union member for many decades has made me distrustful of these kind of question and answer meetings but inevitably some untruths and half truths will be forwarded to try and appease any awkward questions.

I believe most in attendance are honourable men. However it is only human nature to accentuate the positive and gloss over the negative.

It is important to be persistent with questioning but not to become abusive . Keep emotions in check and when pressing details let several people be involved . If only one keeps pressuring he will be labelled a troublemaker.

There will be some of the older ones,you know who they are by the size of their egos,who will assume they know all. Don't believe them . Everybody's point is valid.

Don't be fobbed off by anyone and hopefully this meeting can move the sons forward.

Egos.......at a Dumbarton supporters' meeting......can't imagine that really.

Delighted Kane is coming back but gutted for Dumbarton. This can only mean the end of that useless Adam Morgan. We do have an attacking midfielder that needs some game time if you are interested...

Heading to Dumbarton - Falkirk on the 20th. Hope to see Kane bang in a couple.

Delighted Kane is coming back but gutted for Dumbarton. This can only mean the end of that useless Adam Morgan. We do have an attacking midfielder that needs some game time if you are interested...

Heading to Dumbarton - Falkirk on the 20th. Hope to see Kane bang in a couple.

Does that mean you and your fella will be in opoposite ends? :P

Didn't St Johnstone say weeks ago that they wanted him back? It's disappointing but if we were all honest did we really expect him back this year? With the impact he's had in the games he's played for us this year, coupled together with his bigger physical size I think St Johnstone would be silly not to take him back and try him.

I guess we'll just need to hope we get someone else in, like Pat Scullion or Craig Sutherland.

Didn't St Johnstone say weeks ago that they wanted him back? It's disappointing but if we were all honest did we really expect him back this year? With the impact he's had in the games he's played for us this year, coupled together with his bigger physical size I think St Johnstone would be silly not to take him back and try him.

I guess we'll just need to hope we get someone else in, like Pat Scullion or Craig Sutherland.

Armand One.

Must admit I was resigned to losing Kane in January as soon as I heard MacLean was out for so long. I just hope we're able to find an adequate replacement, either on loan or permanently, because I'm not confident with what we have minus Kane.

Wouldn't be against punting Campbell to make more funds available for a 1st choice striker.

As mentioned we didn't expect to get him back in the summer, but still gutted to lose him as he completely changes our team, not seen both fans and players get as big a lift as the time he came on at half time v livi and scored the winner.

Last player we loaned from st j went onto play in the premiership, hope kano does the same one day!

Something like that! Much rather sit in the home end, I miss the moaniest fans in Scotland!

We miss you too, you're the bonniest Sons fan after me and the Auld Son. 8)

As mentioned we didn't expect to get him back in the summer, but still gutted to lose him as he completely changes our team, not seen both fans and players get as big a lift as the time he came on at half time v livi and scored the winner.

Last player we loaned from st j went onto play in the premiership, hope kano does the same one day!

There's a thought, Thommo1690, i wonderif Dobs fancies a sensational return? Fleetwood Town? Who the f**k are they? Surely he'd be happier at the Stadio Del Rock?

We miss you too, you're the bonniest Sons fan after me and the Auld Son. 8)

There's a thought, Thommo1690, i wonderif Dobs fancies a sensational return? Fleetwood Town? Who the f**k are they? Surely he'd be happier at the Stadio Del Rock?

I'd go pick him up