Sons' sorrow

How is Dylan Easton getting on so far? Only two games obviously, but has he started well for you?

We might have another striker for you next season - young George Hunter. 34 goals in 14 games for Spartans U20s, has 3 in 3 for ours. Apparently the very definition of a penalty box finisher.

I hope this wee (hopefully mutually beneficial) connection going on between Saints and Dumbarton continues - Kane has started both games since coming back and has excelled in both.

Edited by Kyle

How is Dylan Easton getting on so far? Only two games obviously, but has he started well for you?

We might have another striker for you next season - young George Hunter. 34 goals in 14 games for Spartans U20s, has 3 in 3 for ours. Apparently the very definition of a penalty box finisher.

I hope this wee (hopefully mutually beneficial) connection going on between Saints and Dumbarton continues - Kane has started both games since coming back and has excelled in both.

Pretty hard to judge him but he's very good on the ball. He was played out left against Livi but played more centrally against Falkirk and I'd say he had a better game against Falkirk. Should be useful and if you could send that striker our way this season it would be much appreciated.

:lol:

Top trolling from Findo.

I say we nominate a fan each month to be the chief of the family. This will involve entering the pitch pre match and getting your #sonsfamily fired up with a megaphone. You would also be responsible for feeding new family members by allowing them to suckle on your mammaries.

For February I nominate Wilf.

I say we nominate a fan each month to be the chief of the family. This will involve entering the pitch pre match and getting your #sonsfamily fired up with a megaphone. You would also be responsible for feeding new family members by allowing them to suckle on your mammaries.

Funny :rolleyes:

My mammaries would be ample for the job..

Edited by Howlin' Wilf

Was reading a thing about Stephen Dobbie there and I noticed that it was almost 9 years ago he joined us on loan.

9 fucking years. Jesus.

His career could have been so much bigger had he been given the chance. Seemed every time he got the the premiership down south (3 or 4 times I think!!) He was left out of the squad or sent on loan. Never really given a proper chance. Still done really well right enough. Still look out for his name every week. Edited by squeezeboxson