Sons' sorrow

Would be massive if we can try get rogers and findlay back, reckon we have a good chance of getting danny but celtic will probably want to have a look at findlay in pre season.

Hopefully they keep van dijk and sign Wilson as rumoured so that findlay is pushed down the pecking order and will be available for loan.

After playing a few games for St Johnstone when he returned, kanes playing time hasn't been great, would be keeping an eye out there.

Think priority is to sign players either existing or new before hunting out loans. Loans will take while to fall into place. Sorry to see Mitch go. I think he was a victim of our more negative style this season hence form not being as good. Still think he had something to offer but probably closer to home for him.other two had to move on imo

Reading between the lines, the three departing players seem to be leaving DFC of their own volition - maybe they have clubs in the wings or maybe they just don't fancy life at The Rock. I can't think that barely three days after the last game of the season they have been themselves approached for a chat by the club.

Whatever it is, we're already going to require a lot of searching for new players on a tight budget and it really concerns me just who we have at the club who can do that.

I think murray looks for players he knows or comes recommended from managers he knows.

I hope that having managed at this level for awhile now that he can spot a good championship player.

There was a lot of the squad resigned last season, i think it important at that time that we didnt have too much squad change because it would expose how little Muzz knew then about the league and players

Not really surprised about any of those 3. Archie simply wasn't good enough from the moment he signed. Never really rated him too much. Like far too many previous players' he looked keen and runs about, but lacks the quality to actually do anything.

Linton was a player who really was found out this season. Lack of pace and positioning sense really told when vs decent opposition. Throw ins were useful very occasionally but always felt we should have done more from them.

Mitch has had a terrible season, but never really got going and then was dropped from the team. I reckon he may have something else lined up or have plans of moving nearer to home also. Drop down a league and there are a few teams up the east coast where he would stand out if he hit some form. Never know, a team may even play him up front!!!

Nice to be rebuilding the team sharp. We do usually get things started pretty soon after the season. So I think the folk saying it is too early might just have it wrong. As opposed to the players deciding etc...

Interesting when speaking to Mitch in work today he did not know what was happening yet :)

Anyway good luck to all three, Linton back to Cowden maybe, Archie to Clyde, Mitch heading nearer home who cares!!

It's about what we do from now and hopefully Mr Murray has a plan and adequate budget In place :)

always sad to see players moving on, but probably the right move for all three

Campbell always put in a good shift, but over the season showed he isn't the natural goalscorer we were needing. Rumoured to be heading to Clyde....probably his level

Linton another one who put in a good shift, and out of the 3, the one I'm most surprised by. Murray seemed to like him, and he generally played when fit

Megginson has had a frustrating season, and didn't get anywhere near the highs of the previous season. Probably a good move for him to move on to try and secure a starting place

wish all three the best wherever they end up

Meg Mitchenson is a good player. Some other team is getting a good thing there.

Agreed. Probably didn't benefit from our style this year more than anything. His goal against Dundee Utd in the cup was a peach.

:lol: We have some mental fans:

"Hope no one else leaves"

He's going to be cross when he finds out about Mair :lol:

Sentiment rules their heads. They'd rather Murray just kept the players they like getting selfies with and will wave at them.

I can only imagine the hysteria when the likes of Prunty return this Sunday.

Sentiment rules their heads. They'd rather Murray just kept the players they like getting selfies with and will wave at them.

I can only imagine the hysteria when the likes of Prunty return this Sunday.

A Prunty and Flannery strikeforce though. Just imagine it, them upfront with the wean eater pulling the strings in midfield and Ching at the back. That's what dreams are made of.

A Prunty and Flannery strikeforce though. Just imagine it, them upfront with the wean eater pulling the strings in midfield and Ching at the back. That's what dreams are made of.

Don't get me wrong, the thought of seeing Patrick in action is leaving me weak at the knees. It was more a jibe at fans who love and support their favourite individuals and disregard whats actually best for the team overall.