Sons' sorrow

I'm joking, he loves the sound of his own voice.

The bus is decent though, all away games for 5-8 quid. Suits me.

Sniping at our own support? Andy does a great job in reporting Dumbartons news. Remember we are pretty much ignored by the main stream media so we rely on people like Andy to bring us news.

I'd rather be a bus oddball than a sweetie rustler.

With Frazer Wright out of favour at Saints, I wonder if he could end up at Dumbarton in the remaining days of the window, following the summer link and with Andy Graham moving on? He wasn't even on the bench for Saints yesterday - despite the defence not covering itself in glory so far - and with Steven Anderson set to return after the international break, it's hard to see him having much of a part to play in Tommy Wright's plans.

Cheers, any guesses as to who?

It's impossible to guess the striker, possibly Antoine-Curier who was mentioned earlier in thread but he's expected to sign for the Pars. The fact it's a permanent signing rules out any promising youngster from an SPL team.

The defender could possibly be Craig Reid, or perhaps Frazer Wright now he's fallen down the pecking order at St Johnstone. Wright does come across as smiliar to Andy Graham, so not sure that's what Stevie is looking for.

It could even be a couple of guys from down south, which is not something that we're known for in recent times. I'm pretty sure the new scout will have been involved in identifying these guys and I know he was employed by West Brom so you never know.

I have no inside info by the way, just total guess work.

It's impossible to guess the striker, possibly Antoine-Curier who was mentioned earlier in thread but he's expected to sign for the Pars. The fact it's a permanent signing rules out any promising youngster from an SPL team.

The defender could possibly be Craig Reid, or perhaps Frazer Wright now he's fallen down the pecking order at St Johnstone. Wright does come across as smiliar to Andy Graham, so not sure that's what Stevie is looking for.

It could even be a couple of guys from down south, which is not something that we're known for in recent times. I'm pretty sure the new scout will have been involved in identifying these guys and I know he was employed by West Brom so you never know.

I have no inside info by the way, just total guess work.

I had a look on that pfa scotland for free agents but it's not updated. Dunno if anyone will have inside info or that, just trying to create some suggestions to keep my Sunday night entertaining!

Like you said, I hope the guy from west brom has had a say and produces a couple of belters.

Am I the only one who's little disappointed by Andy Graham? It is quite clear from seeing how he finished last season and has started this one, that his legs have gone

Aitken seemed happy enough to use him sparingly and it was quite likely given Darren Barr has a reputation for being injury prone that he would get games this season

Now obviously we don't know what was promised when he signed at start of season or if there's been a falling out but football is a squad game......we can't just let everyone who's not getting a game go surely?