Sons' sorrow

I guess everywhere's got to have one redeeming feature, I'm pleased I'll be one of the few to benefit from it!

On the shirts debate, why not make the online shop more of a presence. Perhaps do a sale, or special offer and stick it all over Twitter and Facebook. I know I'm a bit odd likes, but I collect obscure football and 'hipster' football shirts for Fives, recently I've been in a Nordsjaelland goalkeeper top and Carlisle United home. Just because I saw them on Twitter at a good price and I hate big clubs.

You wouldn't get more obscure in southern England than a Sons' top. On top of that it's original, cool, retro and the badge has an elephant on it. I mean if I was living in Tunbridge Wells or Leamington Spa it'd be the first thing I'd buy!

I love my Weymouth away shirt

Sons Shop on the OS, current stock - either a pin badge or a car pennant.

F***ing laughable. Too bad if anyone is looking to purchase a replica shirt for a nipper or suchlike.

Aye the online shop is pish, I wanted to order my cousin in England the top, thought it would have been easier to order it online with his address.. But naw, had to go pick it up and then goto the post office to send it.

Sons Shop on the OS, current stock - either a pin badge or a car pennant.

F***ing laughable. Too bad if anyone is looking to purchase a replica shirt for a nipper or suchlike.

Aye, but it's no that we're coming up to a particular time of year when you'd buy a football top........oh, hang on....

That shop is a disgrace .... And up to 28 days delivery ?? Give me peace.

Went onto the OS to swatch some fixture dates and noticed that there was a 'Relocation Plans' section. Never noticed that before.

It claims the following:

"Positive Feedback for Dumbarton Football Club Relocation Plans.

DFC Community Stadium Company Ltd and Denny's Homes Ltd have obtained positive feedback from fans and local residents for their proposals for the relocation of Dumbarton Football Club and the redevelopment of the existing stadium site.

The plans were put on display at Dumbarton Football Club, on Thursday 6th and Friday 7th November 2014, where members of the project team were on hand to explain the plans and listen to what people had to say."

Positive? :lol:

Yeah, i have given up on Craig, garbage.

Aye, agreed.

Kept giving him time in the hope he'd come good but today has confirmed we need shot of him pronto. One of the laziest players I've ever had the pleasure of watching. There were times when the ball was yards away from him and he didn't even attempt to go for it.

Brophy coming on gave our midfielders someone to hit. He chases every ball and probably put in more effort in 15 mins than Craig did for 75 mins. Awful stuff.

No Brophy and potentially no Scott Brown come January.

Crucial month ahead, horrible that Brophy's loan spell has to end before two massive games.

I'm loathe to criticise anyone who pulls on the jersey, but I can only assume that SA has persevered with Craig in the hope that he'd spring into life ahead of Brophy's departure. If so it has backfired horribly, and today was final confirmation.

We need to somehow limp into January and pray to God that another striker and 'keeper appear from somewhere.

Delighted to have 3 points in the bag today when it really was a crucial fixture! Just reviewing the table, if we were lucky enough and pulled out wins in our next two against St Mirren and Livi, we would actually be on track for the "10 points per quarter" target that has seen us comfortable in previous seasons in this league. That's asking a lot of course but fingers crossed

4 points from the next 2 fixtures should be the bare minimum. 6 points should be the target. Our signed strikers need to step up and put away our chances, these games could be vital come the end of the season.

Garry and Craig does not (and will never) work. Both were dreadful today, then Brophy replaced Craig and suddenly Garry looked like the player we know he can be again. Looking at our squad list I honestly have no idea who else I'd stick up there. McCallum maybe, but Aitken doesn't seem keen on him. The lesser spotted Stevie Ross? Move Cawley or Gibson upfront? Surely not the Gallagher/Fleming partnership which was eye bleedingly awful?

*Kidnaps Chris Kane*