Sons' sorrow

We've already sold out our allocation for the cup game. Are we likely to receive and more tickets or do Dumbarton usually average about 1200 home fans or more per game?

There will be no need for segregation anyway. Just one big Nadè love in.

It's for reasons like this that you got my vote for best QOS poster.

Absolutely,

SD needs to spend far more time in here - he is probably more appreciated in Sons' Sorrow thread than any other on P&B.

"Feb 10, 2010 – In the aftermath of a 2-0 defeat to Celtic in Glasgow, Nade reacts to a heated exchange of words between him and team-mate Ian Black by supposedly punching the midfielder. New manager Jim Jefferies responds by omitting Nade from the squad for several weeks."

:wub:

Right good judge of character it would seem.....

Looks a great signing on paper, but so did Stevie Craig :wacko: . However, let's give the big guy every encouragement and opportunity to make his presence felt. Credit too to the two Stevies and the Board for burning the midnight oil and straining the wallet to hopefully keep us in the Championship.

We've already sold out our allocation for the cup game. Are we likely to receive any more tickets or do Dumbarton usually average about 1200 home fans or more per game?

Our official away allocation is normally 790 or there abouts as that's what the away end holds. There are about 300-400 hospitality and 800-900 home end seats.

There has been occassions when home end tickets have been in the hands of away fans normally Rangers and they have been obtained through false pretences.

I am aware however of 3 occassions that Morton and Rangers fans obtained official tickets for 1 section in the home end roughly 150 seats or so. This could happen.

Hospitality moght be your best bet and is normally £60. Might be a bit more expensive for this game if ticket demand is high.

Right good judge of character it would seem.....

Looks a great signing on paper, but so did Stevie Craig :wacko: . However, let's give the big guy every encouragement and opportunity to make his presence felt. Credit too to the two Stevies and the Board for burning the midnight oil and straining the wallet to hopefully keep us in the Championship.

Judging by his Twitter the big man seems delighted to be joining us. I always felt Stevie Craig looked like he'd rather be lying under the nest of some african killer bees covered head to toe in honey than be at Dumbarton.

Hopefully he takes number 69.

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery

Judging by Aitken's comments we are still looking to bring someone in.

With someone posting that we are perhaps interested in a Celtic midfielder (no idea what kind), it wouldn't surprise me to see us bring in a creative centre mid.

We have Lindsay and Routledge to battle away and keep it simple and then we have Cawley and Walsh in attacking mid. The thing we lack is an Agnew type player, with Kirky finding it hard to pin down a position.

I'd personally prefer another striker, someone pacey to give us another option.

If the squad stayed as is, I wouldn't be too displeased.