Sons' sorrow

I don't recall any particularly vocal complaints re Gallagher being made during matches.

I'm getting the feeling more and more that DFC just use this thread as the sole indicator of where the entire fanbase stands on things.

Nope, neither have I. Whilst I obviously don't rate him and may slag him off on here, or to my mates I wouldn't ever shout stuff at him during a game.

If Mr Aitken and Mr Farrell are reading this, then try and sign Grant Anderson plz. He'd be good and wouldn't get any 'bad press' imo.

Edit: The bank holiday has confused me. It's Tuesday #Buzzing

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

I see Stevie Farrell claiming, in the Reporter, that Grant Gallagher has had a 'bad press' and that he played with injuries when he shouldn't have.

Simples, Stevie and faz shouldn't have let him play if injuries affected his form that badly.

Akinfenwa makes Nade look like James Creaney.

Speaking of James Creaney I saw him play for Hurlford against Rob Roy on Saturday...in central midfield. His distribution still hasn't improved. God only knows why you'd play him in the middle of the park, but there you go.

Ryan Borris was playing as well. He still gives the ball away far too easily and lashes shots into the car park.

Think Reece Pearson was playing for the Rabs and looked reasonable enough, whilst ex trialist Ryan Donnelly (remember him from Airdrie in 2011/12, when he went on trial with Wigan?) was a late sub for Hurlford. He made absolutely no impact.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop that in seen as we don't appear to be getting a Tuesday Transfer bonanza.

Creaney in central midfield? That's utter, utter madness.

Absolutely. He was alongside Ross Chisholm as well, so there was very little in the way of attacking being done by either team. It was a bit like watching us at times, except they managed to win away from home.

Quite why they looked at a guy who is a solid enough left-back, with woeful distribution, and stuck him in there is completely beyond me. Him overhitting balls to Ryan Borris was not too pleasing on the eye in all honesty.

Just having a look at your Golf Day details- good little idea to get fans and players mingling together. Is there a decent uptake for this?

Not entirely sure it's been open to fans before. It might've been but I can't remember. There's a good bunch of golfers in the Sons support so wouldn't surprise me if it pulls a few in.

Kieran aafc has posted, can't see it,

Asking about calum waters, hit or miss,

I'd say hit, considering aitken never played him much, young, fit, definitely a lot of potential in there,

Ive had a mare, I deleted it & no idea how to fix it ha...