Sons' sorrow

Interesting wee article in today's Sunday Herald about offshore ownership of Scottish football clubs with some detail on the old firm, Dundee and Dumbarton

Yes, but it doesn't tell anyone anything they didn't already know.  We're all aware of Brabco's murky provenance, but their place of company registration concerns me far, far less than how their commercial ambitions will impact on Dumbarton FC.

Good week in terms of squad coming together with emphasis on squad. Need players good enough to start but no spitting dummies if they are squad players.

Hope buccy and Barr sign and interested to see who else we get as new.

Would like to see a squad that players only play in what is their no 1 position and different from last year whee players were shuffled about or Barr Fleming docherty .

I know not likely to happen

Hope young Donald signs soon too .

Just heard of a potential signing for sons which should be confirmed in next few days, pleasing if it comes off!!

Aye supersons. That is a good signing if it comes off. Sorry lads I'm sworn to secrecy on this one😉

Nope. All I'll say is he's been mentioned by sons fans before as a good player in a previous transfer window discussion.

Mentioned on here in January by chance? If so I'm pretty confident I know who you are on about.