The 'What I Got for Xmas' Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wireless earphones that I've only been asking for for the last 4 years. Except it isn't. It's a pair of fucking bluetooth headsets for your right ear so that you have a spare when the other one runs out of battery. Sake.

The wireless earphones that I've only been asking for for the last 4 years. Except it isn't. It's a pair of fucking bluetooth headsets for your right ear so that you have a spare when the other one runs out of battery. Sake.

33w7btg.gif

I really need to buy stocks and shares in sock manufacturers in the run up to Christmas.

I also got quite an expensive watch (price was left on) that is a bit chunky for my tastes and doesn't fit my wrist but at least I needed a watch so the idea was OK.

Money, which I'm putting towards a MacBook, underwear and stuff and chocolate. Also three Nando's hot sauces, ranging from hot, extra hot and extra extra hot.

Not normally a huge fan of Christmas, just like eating the dinner, but I bought my step-dad a tablet and he seems genuinely over the moon with it. I felt something inside of me. I don't know what it is. Happiness? Surely not.

Money, which I'm putting towards a MacBook, underwear and stuff and chocolate. Also three Nando's hot sauces, ranging from hot, extra hot and extra extra hot.

Not normally a huge fan of Christmas, just like eating the dinner, but I bought my step-dad a tablet and he seems genuinely over the moon with it. I felt something inside of me. I don't know what it is. Happiness? Surely not.

Have you been drinking, it could be that?

4 shirts, one polo top, a jumper, saints calendar, Saints history book, aftershave, inbetweeners 2, assassins creed rogue, chocolate, Jack Daniels and £50 which will be put towards my Scotland tickets.

I'm very happy this year, there's not one useless and poorly thought out present I won't use which is a first.

Best thing I got was a new sat nav, saves me using my phone and it's battery, plus it'll warn me of speed cameras apparently. Usual stuff as well, tshirts, smellies, couple of DVDs, Taylor Swift CD, FM 15, vouchers, ohh and a ridiculously warm scarf from my Granny, goodness knows where she found it, but I've been wearing it and I've never known my neck to sweat!!

Couple of aftershaves, Jura superstition, behind the scenes special tour with 'fill your own bottle from the cask' at Balvenie, a new caving headlamp and a box of (unusually useful) tat and chocolate. Pleasing.

I'm very happy this year, there's not one useless and poorly thought out present I won't use which is a first.

Best thing I got was a new sat nav, saves me using my phone and it's battery, plus it'll warn me of speed cameras apparently. Usual stuff as well, tshirts, smellies, couple of DVDs, Taylor Swift CD, FM 15, vouchers, ohh and a ridiculously warm scarf from my Granny, goodness knows where she found it, but I've been wearing it and I've never known my neck to sweat!!

You'll enjoy the Taylor swift cd 8)

Archived