NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Anyone else been watching the NFL films shows this week on Sky?

Watched the Merger the other night, and just about to watch the story of the Giants moving to New Jersey. Some really interesting stuff about team movements, owners, etc

Recorded most of it due to working all week. Looking firward to binging on Sunday watching the stuff

Anyone else been watching the NFL films shows this week on Sky?

Watched the Merger the other night, and just about to watch the story of the Giants moving to New Jersey. Some really interesting stuff about team movements, owners, etc

Seen most of them already, well seen all the Football Life's apart from a couple of the newer ones. Got plenty of Americas Game ones recorded, been slowly working my way through them. Watched the one you're on about though, Jersey guys it's called, really really good. Absolutely love these documentaries, a few of them are what got me hooked in the 1st place.

Loved the fact Parcells was from the town a few minutes away from the new stadium, faf seeing the representative of NY getting booed like f**k after the Super Bowl win, I had no idea that the two NY teams actually played in Jersey and there were these issues with supporters.

Seen most of them already, well seen all the Football Life's apart from a couple of the newer ones. Got plenty of Americas Game ones recorded, been slowly working my way through them. Watched the one you're on about though, Jersey guys it's called, really really good. Absolutely love these documentaries, a few of them are what got me hooked in the 1st place.

Loved the fact Parcells was from the town a few minutes away from the new stadium, faf seeing the representative of NY getting booed like f**k after the Super Bowl win, I had no idea that the two NY teams actually played in Jersey and there were these issues with supporters.

I didn't realise Meadowlands was in Jersey until I was trying to work out how to get there from NYC!

Marshawn Lynch who doesn't like publicity decided that during the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl to announce his retirement with a picture and no words, yep no will notice that at all!

Yes he's an absolute helmet of a boy and his 'eccentricities' are as transparent as it gets.

He's a bit overrated too.