NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Oh yes we will.

The Fife Titans are aiming for a dynasty.

Last one was tainted. There has been evidence of my practice's being recorded in the lead up to our Championship Game. Of course with you being the Bill Belichick of P&BFF the powers at be just swept it under the carpet.

We'll see how many you win now now that I am onto. you.

Everyone who played last year should now have an invite to join again. I'll leave it a few weeks before starting a new thread and we can then sort out things like the draft date, rosters, scoring etc and what to do regarding seperate conferences. If we have more than 16 this year I think we'll definitely need to look at doing that.

Was a decent game actually. Finished 26-16 to Edinburgh

Next game is June 29th at Meadowbank. Would it be worth trying to get a group from here to go along?

Few beers, decent chat etc?!

Would anyone be up for that?

I fancy trying to get to a few local games this year but it's murder for me to get a weekend off work :(

I've been keeping an eye at the gridiron scores because i was very close to trying out for the hurricanes(purely for exercise purposes )

Might actually do it one year :lol:

Also are we still going to have a fantasy league next year? if so im up for it 8)

I'd love to play myself but it costs a fortune. Mate of mine played for the Glasgow Tigers a couple of years ago and he ended up spending over 500 bucks on it.

p.s. buzzing for the FF league coming back, this is my year ;)

Everyone who played last year should now have an invite to join again. I'll leave it a few weeks before starting a new thread and we can then sort out things like the draft date, rosters, scoring etc and what to do regarding seperate conferences. If we have more than 16 this year I think we'll definitely need to look at doing that.

Thats me signed back up again

Belichick is going to get Tebow into a pro bowl. Just watch. I don't know how but if anyone can do it it's that mad genius.

I've never loved Tebow as a player, but I think he can do big things in New England. Belichick is a football genius. #justsaying #Patriots

Billy will find a spot for Tebow perfectly #genius

Bill Belichick is a genius. Tebow probably won't play much but he will use him much better than Rex Ryan did.

Guaranteed the patriots will find a way to make Tim tebow nice, bill belicheck is a genius