NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

McGahee is away from the Broncos. No surprises really given injuries/age. Quite a bizarre depth chart the Broncos have at RB with Ball, Hillman & Moreno...will be interesting what happens there, although Payton is big on Ball apparently.

Who'll take McGahee? Very good RB is he stays fit.

McGahee is away from the Broncos. No surprises really given injuries/age. Quite a bizarre depth chart the Broncos have at RB with Ball, Hillman & Moreno...will be interesting what happens there, although Payton is big on Ball apparently.

Who'll take McGahee? Very good RB is he stays fit.

Willis was decent for us, but prior to injury I am pretty sure he was leading the league in fumbles. I am pretty stoked to see our young backfield one two punch of Ball and Hillman. Hillman has bulked up from last season when he showed glimpses of class, despite being the leagues youngest player. Ball seems like a workhorse that will get the needed yards but won't blow off a massive gain. Moreno will be injury cover and sometimes third down back IMO as he is amazing in protection and catching out of the backfield.

This is the most I have looked forward to a season, we seem to be stacked on all three aspects. Manning, Welker, Clady and Thomas on O. Von Miller, Champ, Harris and DRC on D. Holliday, Colquit and Prater on ST. Game changers all over the field.

Victor Cruz confirms he will sign his tender.

Tho this is positive news all this delay is really pissing me off. Cruz has to realise he has only had 2 good years and in the end is only a slot receiver. We gave him the chance and he took it but he should be showing some loyalty to us. There is no way he is worth $11 million a year.

Victor Cruz confirms he will sign his tender.

Tho this is positive news all this delay is really pissing me off. Cruz has to realise he has only had 2 good years and in the end is only a slot receiver. We gave him the chance and he took it but he should be showing some loyalty to us. There is no way he is worth $11 million a year.

Fair play to him for trying to get a new contract (he's only made $990k in the last 2 years), but you don't play hardball with a well run organisation like the Giants. You'll be left out in the cold. Giants may be waiting to seeing how Nicks recovers and if Rueben Randle can step up before paying him WR1 money.

Cruz is good, but there's so many good receivers around (and probably a good load of rookies who could do a job as well) that they shouldn't be paying him more than $4 or $5 million absolute tops.

Ryan Mallett must be sitting somewhere in the Boston area slowly shaking his head with all this Tebow nonsense. I know Belichick has got previous in turning some seemingly hopeless guys around, but Tebow is so far from being even a reasonable QB, I can't see it working. I'd definitely be looking for a trade if I was Mallett.

Kellen Winslow signed a one year deal with the Jets earlier today. Leaves them with a good few tight ends, but none of them a stick on starter. How are Jets fans on that signing? Winslow was an incredible prospect once upon a time, but hasn't done much recently. No money mentioned in any article I've seen so far.

Kellen Winslow signed a one year deal with the Jets earlier today. Leaves them with a good few tight ends, but none of them a stick on starter. How are Jets fans on that signing? Winslow was an incredible prospect once upon a time, but hasn't done much recently. No money mentioned in any article I've seen so far.

Worth a shot. I thought he looked decent in pre season for the Seahawks last season. There's no doubt he has talent. He just needs to sort out his attitude and avoid injury.