NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I'm not in the least bit happy about this Tebow chat, he is utter shite.

We are well covered for TE and RB so WTF? Hire a guy as a back up QB when you could probably pick up a better one from the CFL or working on a building site?

The one saving grace is I dont think he will take a single snap and BB is rarely wrong but for the life of me i dont see a scenario where this works out.

I'm not in the least bit happy about this Tebow chat, he is utter shite.

We are well covered for TE and RB so WTF? Hire a guy as a back up QB when you could probably pick up a better one from the CFL or working on a building site?

The one saving grace is I dont think he will take a single snap and BB is rarely wrong but for the life of me i dont see a scenario where this works out.

Like I said I think it gives the time another option to work with at the QB position. He wont be expected to run the same plays as Brady but he can offer something different. I'd expect to see his short passing game improve and you'll probably see a lot more QB run plays and fake field goal attempts. A gamble but I think it could pay off. (Hopefully not though...)

Also, how does someone get into the fantasy league?

I think the one from last year is full so you might be waiting for someone dropping out.

Someone else can confirm but was there not talk of splitting into two seperate leagues last season? (That may have been something else so dont hold me to that)

I think the one from last year is full so you might be waiting for someone dropping out.

Someone else can confirm but was there not talk of splitting into two seperate leagues last season? (That may have been something else so dont hold me to that)

I don't think everyone who played last year will play this year but we may have a lot more new players taking an interest.

I think two conferences would be a great idea. Of say 10 or 12 teams in each. Would each conference have a separate draft tho? 20 or 24 teams would dilute the players even more than the 16 last year and we all remember how that was.

I'm easy whatever format is decided.

I don't think everyone who played last year will play this year but we may have a lot more new players taking an interest.

I think two conferences would be a great idea. Of say 10 or 12 teams in each. Would each conference have a separate draft tho? 20 or 24 teams would dilute the players even more than the 16 last year and we all remember how that was.

I'm easy whatever format is decided.

2 12s would probably be the max eh? I think after that youd start seeing average guys and bigger gambles going in the 3rd round and everyone will end up with a few duds

The common sense approach is to have 2 conferences of 12. After 10 games we split into 3 conferences of 8, giving everyone something to play for.

There's limits to what I can do with the Yahoo league. Maximum teams we can have is 20 with either 2, 3 or 4 conferences. There's no option to split the conferences any further once we start. The only other options are how many teams make play-offs. If we get 20, I think the way to go is 2 conferences of 10 with the top 4 from each making the play-offs which will run for 3 weeks.

I've started the thread now to save clogging this one up. As with everything else like draft date, scoring and rosters we can sort that out once the league is filled.

Regarding the Fantasy Football, I don't think you can have two separate drafts within the one league on Yahoo. If there is a lot of interest, there could be two separately run leagues but they wouldn't meet in the SB.

Ahmad Bradshaw signs for the ColtsCould be good signing if stays healthy

Colts looks like they're putting together a team to win now. I like it.

Look out for Kerwynn Williams as a change of pace back in the next few years. A burner with exceptional receiving skills out of the backfield and as a wideout.

Colts looks like they're putting together a team to win now. I like it.

Look out for Kerwynn Williams as a change of pace back in the next few years. A burner with exceptional receiving skills out of the backfield and as a wideout.

Bradshaw is also a superb blocker. If the Colts can give Luck time to do what he does then there gonna be a very good team for the next few years.

I love Luck. He has everything in his arsenal and a cool head on young shoulders. This guy is gonna be an undoubted superstar.

Eagles LT Jason Peters was arrested on Wednesday for drag racing and resisting a police officer by flight.

Peters and another sedan were caught drag racing at 4:45 a.m. Wednesday morning. When the police attempted to stop them, the sedan pulled over but Peters tried to flee. The report states Peters hit speeds in excess of 100 mph as he attempted to escape, but was unsuccessful. The arrest will surely be a headache for Peters off the field, but shouldn't cause him to miss any time on it.

What a fucking tit