NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

On another note, seen him on NFL Total Access last night and it got me thinking, how many hits will RG3 take before he's back on the sidelines? Or will we see the running side of his game diminish dramatically?

Read somewhere yesterday about some player who played all offensive positions at college bar OL. Think he has been told to focus on RB.

Denard "shoelace" Robinson? He's been listed as an "offensive weapon" on the Jags website. :lol:

Edited by GingerSaint

There is pictures of Hernandez making gang poses and selfies with guns

BNxo198CEAAsWCZ.jpg

0626-tmz-gun-aaron-hernandez-3.jpg

At first glance I thought he was dressed as a gangsta Father Xmas in the top picture. Ho ho ho, mo fo!

Denard "shoelace" Robinson? He's been listed as an "offensive weapon" on the Jags website. :lol:

On a serious note I think Robinson is gonna be a big time player this year. His versatility is superb and if the Jags can use him appropriately then he will do some damage.

The Jets fans should have a wee listen to the latest Draft Tracker podcast where the have about a 10 minute conversation and break down the Jets. I didn't know they were so thin at the skilled position