NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I think both the Niners & Seahawks are being way overhyped this season. As much as I hate them I'd watch out for the Rams in that division.

I completely agree. The Packers are still by far the class of that conference for me and the Giants look like the best team in football whenever they put it together.

The NFC south is an intriguing conference this year, the buccs making big moves, saints getting Payton back the very strong Atlanta falcons and Cam Newton hoping to bounce back into the spotliight. The NFC north is also strong again.

Don't know about predictions but I did note that the Seahawks are 8-1 to win the Super Bowl while defending champion Ravens are 20-1. Ridiculous. The Vikings at 40-1 looks tempting. I never bet on my own teams but there might be value in the Rams at 66-1...

Don't know about predictions but I did note that the Seahawks are 8-1 to win the Super Bowl while defending champion Ravens are 20-1. Ridiculous. The Vikings at 40-1 looks tempting. I never bet on my own teams but there might be value in the Rams at 66-1...

8/1 is far too short.

Steelers could be worth a few quid if there a decent price

The NFC south is an intriguing conference this year, the buccs making big moves, saints getting Payton back the very strong Atlanta falcons and Cam Newton hoping to bounce back into the spotliight. The NFC north is also strong again.

I think the NFC as a whole contains very strong teams. You can almost make an argument for all 16 to make the playoffs.

The AFC, not so much.

Browns 11/1 to win AFC North, Titans 10/1 to win AFC South and the Jets 20/1 to win AFC East all intrigue me. I like the Bengals to win the division too but would like a little better than 5/2.

As far as the Super Bowl goes, I like the Falcons and Saints at 19/1 and 22/1 respectively.

I could see the Vikings making the Superbowl; 40/1 to win is massive; worth a few bob.

A bet I like is Patriots to win under 11.0 games at 10/11...they were 12-4 last season, I can't see them reaching that this year.

Packers at 12s are definitely the bet for me.

I agree on the Saints, they should make the playoffs as a wild card at the very least. I personally think they could even get the as #1 or #2 seed.

I completely agree. The Packers are still by far the class of that conference for me and the Giants look like the best team in football whenever they put it together.

Who are you and what have you done with POTC?

Browns 11/1 to win AFC North, Titans 10/1 to win AFC South and the Jets 20/1 to win AFC East all intrigue me. I like the Bengals to win the division too but would like a little better than 5/2.

As far as the Super Bowl goes, I like the Falcons and Saints at 19/1 and 22/1 respectively.

Jets aren't winning 5 games this season