NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Both the Chargers and Cowboys have mediocre squads. Wouldn't be surprise if they both finish under 500

Cowboys, as always, have some talented players but won't turn that into a play off spot. Dez Bryant, Jason Witten and DeMarco Murray are all great players on offense. On defense you have DeMarcus Ware and Sean Lee who are absolute studs then decent players like Brandon Carr, Bruce Carter and Jay Ratliff too.

Seeing as we're a few weeks away until starting a College thread I'm just putting this here:

UCF will host Penn State at Croke Park next August (30th) in what's being called The Croke Park Classic.

Pleasing.

Watch UCF anytime we're over in Orlando so will definitely be heading over to Ireland for this. Anybody else think they'll go?

Seeing as we're a few weeks away until starting a College thread I'm just putting this here:

UCF will host Penn State at Croke Park next August (30th) in what's being called The Croke Park Classic.

Pleasing.

Watch UCF anytime we're over in Orlando so will definitely be heading over to Ireland for this. Anybody else think they'll go?

That could be a cracking game actually.

Just hope its better than last year. Despite being a Pats fan and loving our 4th down TD and the hilarity of the Rams fake FG it was a bit of a washout and left me feeling a bit flat.

I wasn't sure if I was going to bother with the IS again but always liked the Steelers and my mate is a huge fan. I still say the towel is the wankiest thing in sport though

Heh. Imagine how much I enjoyed it.