NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Innocent until proven guilty......but this looks bad for him

His own security system shows him walking around the house with a gun after the time of the murder and the car rental agent found a gun shell in his rental car after it was returned. A lot of it seems circumstantial at the moment but doesn't seem good at all.

Held without bail it seems

Edited by Mackie The Staggie

There's a reason such a great talent was a 4th Round pick. There's also a reason Gronkowski was a 2nd Round pick. Both of those are coming into focus now and the Pats are left looking sheepish.

There's a reason such a great talent was a 4th Round pick. There's also a reason Gronkowski was a 2nd Round pick. Both of those are coming into focus now and the Pats are left looking sheepish.

Hernandez have issues in college?

There's a civil case against him open in Florida at the moment I believe (someone can correct me if I'm wrong), for assault with a weapon.

This one?

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22645535/2013/06/20/conn-man-re-files-lawsuit-claiming-aaron-hernandez-shot-him-in-face