NFC

1. Packers

2. Falcons

3. 49ers

4. Redskins

5. Seahawks

6. Lions

Finally some love for the Lions :thumsup2

Get a pretty hard time from the media but this team will win a super bowl with Stafford. Given just how bad they were it was obviously going to take time to re-build. Schwartz is still learning and made some mistakes but I like him, its ridiculous that people have been calling for him to be fired.

Finally some love for the Lions :thumsup2

Get a pretty hard time from the media but this team will win a super bowl with Stafford. Given just how bad they were it was obviously going to take time to re-build. Schwartz is still learning and made some mistakes but I like him, its ridiculous that people have been calling for him to be fired.

Yeah, I think their offense will be better with Reggie Bush for some variety, I'm thinking Da Bears won't be as good as they started last year and opposition defences will be better prepared for AP this year.

AFC North, I like the Bengals, I might revise my shout of the Browns because their QB(s) are keech but I like their Defence and Trent Richardson replacing them with the chiefs, the Ravens have Dumervil but have lost a lot of players on both sides, as have the Steelers.

I love the Bengals offense this year. Dalton and Green is good enough but then they brought in Eifert and Bernard. Both of those players can play as movable chess pieces so look to see a lot more two TE sets and Bernard being deployed at wideout. Mohamed Sanu flashed last season and Marvin Jones was a player I liked coming out of College. We'll see if he can make any impact.

Edited by GingerSaint

Does anyone know of a place where I'd be able to purchase NFL DVD's(such as boxsets of America's Game) in Region 2, rather than the Region 1 issued in the US?

All are apparently on iTunes.

So I'd guess you could acquire them thru less reputable sources if you were that way inclined.

He deserves it. Cracking player.

In other news the Cardinals signed both Eric Winston and John Abraham

Making way for these signings were O'Brien Schofield and Ryan Swope.

Scho has had injury problems but can certainly rush the passer and would be a good pick up for any team heading into camp. It's just a further chapter in the sad tale of our good, young defence being absolutely decimated this offseason to make way for over-the-hill veterans on one-year deals.

Sadly, Ryan Swope - a sixth round pick this past April - has had to retire owing to a number of concussions. This was a known issue coming out of Texas A&M and we took a flier on him in the late rounds. He suffered a setback on the first day of OTAs and doctors have told him to give up the game. A shame for him personally and also for the team as we could have used his speed and production out of the slot.

ETA - generally a very shit day for the Cardinals. I am really fearful of this season under this buffoon.

Edited by Pride_of_the_Clyde

Yeah he'd have gone a lot higher had he not had this concern. But it's what late round picks are for imo. You may as well draft a talent with red flags be they injuries, off the field stuff or whatever than just some guy to come in and be your fourth choice guard or something.

He released a statement saying he's away back to A&M to finish his degree and that he hopes to make a comeback this time next year. How realistic that is I don't know.

49ers CB Tarell Brown has sacked his agent after losing out on $2m of his salary for next season because he worked out alone during the summer, his agent failed to inform him that the escalator clause in his contract would be voided if he didn't attend the team workout program and his pay is now down to $925,000 as a result.