NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Certainly interesting seeing as the pats are looking to rely on the run game a decent bit with 2 ok backs in place yet they come up against that jets run D that allowed doug Martin nothing, and he's a little better than Ridley and vereen.(obviously injured!)No reason why they can't put up numbers/yards through the air. Cromartie may be stingy in giving Edelman anything but they have enough options to make it interesting anyway.I think the pats take the win but the jets take the money line.

I'd be surprised if Cromartie was given the job of shadowing Edelman. Edelman will be utilised in the slot a bunch and Cromartie got destroyed by VJax there. He can't get a good jam and doesn't have the recovery speed of Revis to make up for it. I'd like think we try to shut down Edelman with double coverage and make Brady throw to rookies he's not as comfortable with. Blitzing like f**k up the middle whilst doing so too.

I'm excited.

I'll be watching the game on GamePass tomorrow night straight after the Bordeaux-PSG game. Always interested in other AFC East match-ups. No idea who I want to win this, as my hatred for both teams is about equal. Strangely, I've nothing against Buffalo even though they regularly thrashed us in the first few years I watched the sport. In fact, I probably dislike the Colts more, and they've not been in the same division for years!

I'd be surprised if Cromartie was given the job of shadowing Edelman. Edelman will be utilised in the slot a bunch and Cromartie got destroyed by VJax there. He can't get a good jam and doesn't have the recovery speed of Revis to make up for it. I'd like think we try to shut down Edelman with double coverage and make Brady throw to rookies he's not as comfortable with. Blitzing like f**k up the middle whilst doing so too.

I'm excited.

Maybe you're right.

I just guessed that he might be assigned him on the basis he at this minute is their bigger threat and the rookies may only need single covered.

You can tell me this, but vjax only gained 77 yards, that's not too bad is it? (Least I think it was 77 against cromartie)

Not sure if he suited up or not. Could be a chance to make a name for himself ;)

If he manages to make a catch then he'd be a good asset but the amount of contested balls he just shied away from in preseason was pretty upsetting

Hit Brady early and hit him hard. He'll be seeing ghosts all night long if we can get to him. I've got confidence in Rex to do just that. I'd have taken 1-1 after 2 games so anything tonight is a bonus.

I'm pretty buzzing for this game tonight. Probably wont be great but given both teams current circumstances it'll be interesting to see what happens