NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Adam Schefter: "St. Louis called Brett Favre, asking if the 44-year-old QB if he would be willing to play. Favre declined. More to story on ESPN all day."

Chortle. Shows what the Rams think of the available talent currently in the NFL.

The 2014 IS games will be announced in next half hour, come on Dolphins @ Raiders!!!

Raiders v dolphins could be top bantz and what better way to get Wembley behind YOUR London jaguars than to put them up against the cowgirls

Teddy Bridgewater and Justin Blackmon vs Tony Romo and Dez Bryant could make it an entertaining game provided Romo chokes in the 4th quarter.

But Lions vs Falcons looks like it'll be a cracker as.

Edited by Sloop John B

Adam Schefter: "St. Louis called Brett Favre, asking if the 44-year-old QB if he would be willing to play. Favre declined. More to story on ESPN all day."

Brett replied with...

"It’s flattering," he said, "but there’s no way in hell I’m going to do that."

I could have swore in a precious post you predicted the raiders game.

It was an educated guess, made sense to be the Phins.

As far as superstar talent on show, it's the least glamorous but it's obviously the one I'll be trying to get tix for.

Atlanta v Detroit could be a great game!

It was an educated guess, made sense to be the Phins.

As far as superstar talent on show, it's the least glamorous but it's obviously the one I'll be trying to get tix for.

Atlanta v Detroit could be a great game!

Yeah falcons lions will be good, plus wouldn't mind seeing the cowboys too as a storied franchise.

Raiders home team so I'll be trying to nab tickets for my brother.