NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

More players seem to holding off playing across US sports - Derek Rose not playing in the NBA despite getting the all clear from an ACL tear in January.

Yeah but rose' issue was mental, plus Nate was doing more than enough to keep him resting.

Pats had Danny graham who was a good player but certainly wasn't one of the stars. I don't think tight ends were as big a deal back then as they are now.

I don't think BB would give a shit what Hernandez was doing out of office hours as long as he was doing his job on the field.he has a successful record of taking on players who have been trouble elsewhere and getting them to put in a shift.

Plus he probably knew he would be swimming with the fishes if he gave Hernandez any shit.

I hope Dee Milliner is back. He did well against Tyler Eifert in the BCS Championship Game last year whilst being targeted several times. After being benched, he'll be eager to impress too and could limit Gronkowski to only 200 yards (:P).

With all the stories about the Broncos Colts game on Sunday focussed on Peyton Manning, one thing has been overlooked. VON IS BACK! I can't wait to see him tearing it up.

Stories say that the two time drug cheat is looking noticeably bigger since his suspension.

Clearly a good deterrent!

With all the stories about the Broncos Colts game on Sunday focussed on Peyton Manning, one thing has been overlooked. VON IS BACK! I can't wait to see him tearing it up.

Absolutely no respect for Von Miller. He should be banned for the year.