NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Paats were always capable of beating anyone or losing to anyone. Without gronk it's now heavily weighted towards losing anyone and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see us go out on wildcard weekend. We still have the refs though so still have a chance of lifting the big one if they play their part

Mike Shanahan thinking about dropping RG3 for the rest of the season due to health concerns. So RG3 was fine on a snowy grass pitch but a game in a dome against a team that's near the bottom in sacks is too much? RG3 hasn't been great but he's not the problem, that's the fault of atrocious D and Special Teams, and his receivers aren't that great with exception of Garcon . Shanahan is trying to make RG3 the scapegoat which he holds some responsibility for drafting and trading for, as well as the usual expensive free agent signings that's left us with a poor salary cap situation.

That or he's trying to get fired as soon as possible, it's just a mess at the moment.

I've heard people rush to call Gronkowski injury prone in reaction to another lengthy layoff for him. Fair enough, he's had his fair share but that was one of those plays wrong place, wrong time and could happen even to the most resilient player such was the nature of it.

For what it's worth, when I saw it live I thought it looked a career ender if I'm honest.