NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Read that earlier, not overly impressed with the system.

Anybody know how many season tickets there are for sale?

Not sure, dare say less people will take the package than this year but having to buy 3 matches to guarantee you get to see a favoured team is brutal.

Not sure, dare say less people will take the package than this year but having to buy 3 matches to guarantee you get to see a favoured team is brutal.

Yeh, hopefully it's only a smallish % of total tickets available via the season tickets scheme.

I'd pay the £88 for Club, maybe even £119 for Premium Club for the Dolphins game. I could pay £108 for a 3 game ST for the Upper Deck & guarantee my ticket...but there'll be an empty seat for the other 2 games.

Anyone know what the legal stance on flogging NFL tickets is over here?

100% legal it's only football that you can't tout. They could cancel.the tickets if they find out though as it's against ts and cs but would never happen.

Never had a problem getting tickets yet for any game and you always get the tickets sent back from US about month before game if you can't buy before Xmas. If you want a ticket you will get one.

Tomlin knew what he was doing, says he watches the jumbotron during returns so he can see things develop, no way he didn't know what he was doing.

Fine of some sort coming his way.

Tomlin is a complete bawbag. Fuckin right he knew what he was doing