NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Watching Luck tonight it has really just struck me how much he reminds me of a young John Elway from the tapes I have watched. Absolute gunslinger with wheels, not even including the fact they are Alumni. Any of the older fans on here who were watching when Elway was still young got any thoughts on the comparrison?

Watching Luck tonight it has really just struck me how much he reminds me of a young John Elway from the tapes I have watched. Absolute gunslinger with wheels, not even including the fact they are Alumni. Any of the older fans on here who were watching when Elway was still young got any thoughts on the comparrison?

I know he threw 3 INTs tonight but I love Luck's vision.

Elway was excellent. Was still quite young when he orchestrated the drive in 89? Luck has similar tools and if they can win their next game have a big chance of reaching the SB IL, Oops I'm forgetting about that Colts D ;)

Both are fearless

Luck has came from behind in so many games that he's probably confident in that situation no matter what.

And when behind by a few scores the only way to get it close is chucking it.

Chiefs will be kicking themselves, let's hope all the playoff games are that exciting.

Edited by thehoss

Luck > Elway so far. At least Luck didn't blackmail the team that drafted him.