NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Rex Ryan worked out Margus Hunt at Outside Linebacker yesterday. This is a great picture:

dsc_0687.jpg

Apparently Rex loves him and I can see why - Rex loves freakishly athletic players. I hope we don't take him because even at DE he is a developmental pick. We have far bigger needs than D Line. From a talent standpoint, I like him but I don't think we can afford to not draft for need.

Anyway, Dawan Landry is actually visiting today. Fred Davis said he was going to visit but don't know the specifics.

Rex Ryan worked out Margus Hunt at Outside Linebacker yesterday. This is a great picture:

Apparently Rex loves him and I can see why - Rex loves freakishly athletic players. I hope we don't take him because even at DE he is a developmental pick. We have far bigger needs than D Line. From a talent standpoint, I like him but I don't think we can afford to not draft for need.

Anyway, Dawan Landry is actually visiting today. Fred Davis said he was going to visit but don't know the specifics.

2nd round talent in my opinion

2nd round talent in my opinion

Like a lot of players, it depends on the team. If he goes to the 49ers at #31, it wouldn't be absurd.

We will just have to wait and see I suppose

I'm thinking that if Oakland release Palmer then there taking Geno Smith at 3

dolphins logo better than the old one but still pretty awful.

could be wrong but i think alluniforms are staying the same this year apart from jags who are away to come out with something weird and wonderful to give them more of an identity. personally i hope it features jaguar print and possibly with a tail.

dolphins logo better than the old one but still pretty awful.

could be wrong but i think alluniforms are staying the same this year apart from jags who are away to come out with something weird and wonderful to give them more of an identity. personally i hope it features jaguar print and possibly with a tail.

It's supposed to be something like that. I've also read it is to be gold and I've also heard it's to be khaki as they want to be the 'military's team'. :lol:

A tail would be AMAZING. :lol:

It would be brilliant if they passed a rule were they had to incorporate a prop into their uniform inspired by their name. So the Jags wear tails, they Falcons have beaks and so on. But then that does mean Aqib Talib's Pats having guns. Actually scrap that idea.

I think the Cowboys need to bin Romo if they are to have any chance of making ansuperbowlmin the next 5/10 years.

On his day he is superb, however he seems to only have a day 1 in 3

I hope Romo stays a Cowboy for life. That way there only gonna faik