NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

2 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

Use his proper name - Fat Rob.

He's apparently down to 221 pounds, somebody needs to get him to waffle house immediately to get that extra thiccness back.

Genuine question, has Alex Smith played  a season with a mediocre RB? it's not a knock against him but he's done well to have played with Frank Gore, Jamaal Charles, Kareem Hunt throughout his career.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I’m a huge NFL fan, and will be found talking to myself in here in the late hours of Sunday/early morning of Monday’s, come the second week of September! 

My team are the niners, who I think are getting it together slowly! I also love Aaron Rogers and love to watch him play. There is no one better at reading the game imo. 

See you all in here soon. 

OBJ signs five year contract at $19 million per season ($95 million total, $65 million guaranteed).

He is a great player, but it is insanity to pay any non QB offensive player that kind of money.

I thought he would have gotten more.

Von miller got $114.5m for 6 years with $70 guaranteed, so just over $19m a season and they expect Mack and Donald to beat that

I do feel like Mack, Donald and Miller are much more reliable than OBJ, who has missed more time through injury. Then again I generally prefer Defensive players.

Not long now until the new season, a week tomorrow     :thumsup2

Might my 2 favourite teams; Da Bears and Brownies,  achieve the impossible and actually not finish bottom of their Divisions?  

If anyone's looking for a new jersey for the coming season. I just ordered a new home Lewan 77 from the NFL Europe shop which is much better than a few years ago. Managed to get 15% off by giving them my email address to pester me with deals. They send you a link by email in which to place the order thru and the 15% is already applied, free delivery as well. Ended up getting it for £63.75, which isn't too bad.