Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are all (except XBL right enough) living examples of the union working adequately. There is no better or more robust case.

Yes there is, or at least there should be, hurry up and think of something better than that pish.

Something like H_B's "I'm scared I'll have to pay more taxes in an independent Scotland" would do.

At no point have I said I only made one post on the subject. Read what is written in its entirety.

Doesn't answer my question. Do you think it is acceptable or appropriate?

We are all (except XBL right enough) living examples of the union working adequately. There is no better or more robust case.

Hey SpecialB, tell that to these kids clicky

I think ive found the problem with this poll....

The SNP commissioned poll, which was of course fine, said 'There will be a referendum on an independent Scotland'

This one, which looks dodgy to me, rather leadingly asked 'There will be a referendum on Scottish Independence' which is totally different.

Why didnt they just ask the question rather than ask this leading preamble thats totally unfair to Yes?

Quick question, I've known people that have been either undecided or No voters in the past who have now decided to vote Yes

Does anyone know someone who had been in the Yes camp but are now voting No?

I think ive found the problem with this poll....

The SNP commissioned poll, which was of course fine, said 'There will be a referendum on an independent Scotland'

This one, which looks dodgy to me, rather leadingly asked 'There will be a referendum on Scottish Independence' which is totally different.

Why didnt they just ask the question rather than ask this leading preamble thats totally unfair to Yes?

Do we know why that poll is dubious yet?

Or has an excuse still to be made up?

"Not obsessed with polls H_B", there.

At no point have I said I only made one post on the subject. Read what is written in its entirety.

Doesn't answer my question. Do you think it is acceptable or appropriate?

Black and white TV worked adequately, horse drawn carriages worked adequately, living in caves worked adequately.....

f**k knows why we bothered getting away from those things, eh?

Black and white TV worked adequately, horse drawn carriages worked adequately, living in caves worked adequately.....

f**k knows why we bothered getting away from those things, eh?

Why would I want to swap my flat screen HD 1080p 3D television for one with buttons missing, poor signal quality, uncertified technology, limited connectivity from a company that had history of misleading consumers (all under hire purchase with no guarantee on repayment rates).

No thanks.

So basically the TNS poll asked a bunch of Labour voters how they will vote.

They must have went into the Labour heartlands and knocked doors and still the no vote dropped :lol::lol::lol:

Even the Unionist pin up boy John Curtice says " Such a divergence from what actually happened in 2011 is bound to raise questions about whether TNS’s sample adequately reflects the nation’s political balance." :o

Tell you what, I'll ask over 1000 people the official referendum question (without preamble) at the Rally in Edinburgh on 21st September for an exclusive P&B independence poll and report back the findings - fair?

They must have went into the Labour heartlands and knocked doors and still the no vote dropped :lol::lol::lol:

Even the Unionist pin up boy John Curtice says " Such a divergence from what actually happened in 2011 is bound to raise questions about whether TNS’s sample adequately reflects the nation’s political balance." :o

Tell you what, I'll ask over 1000 people the official referendum question (without preamble) at the Rally in Edinburgh on 21st September for an exclusive P&B independence poll and report back the findings - fair?

Curtice eh? :lol:

Why would I want to swap my flat screen HD 1080p 3D television for one with buttons missing, poor signal quality, uncertified technology, limited connectivity from a company that had history of misleading consumers (all under hire purchase with no guarantee on repayment rates).

No thanks.

because what you have right now isn't a 'HD 1080p 3D television': it's barely a fucking shadow puppet show on your wall.

How'd you figure that?

I don't think any of the recent polls show much, except that there is a huge divergence in polling technique and methodology and it gives wildly different answers.

The best that can be said is that Yes is behind but no one has a clear idea of by how much.

Archived