Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.

I find your inconsistent approach in relation to Curtice to be mildly amusing.

My inconsistent approach? What are you saying, if I agree with him once I have to agree with every comment he makes for evermore?

Why would I want to swap my flat screen HD 1080p 3D television for one with buttons missing, poor signal quality, uncertified technology, limited connectivity from a company that had history of misleading consumers (all under hire purchase with no guarantee on repayment rates).

No thanks.

Because 3D's bad for you and will give you cock-eyes, what you need is a fully equipped IMAX cinema with unlimited free popcorn. Vote Yes.

Because 3D's bad for you and will give you cock-eyes, what you need is a fully equipped IMAX cinema with unlimited free popcorn. Vote Yes.

The IMAX cinema would be nice. If it was on offer I would be seriously tempted after considering many other factors.

Unfortunately, that option isn't on offer so there's little point in getting carried away with that pipe dream.

My inconsistent approach? What are you saying, if I agree with him once I have to agree with every comment he makes for evermore?

I told you, its the unionist way. Unquestioning obedience. They lack the intellectual honesty to be able to disagree or agree based on the content. Barry wouldn't know intellectual honesty if it anointed his children to be joint popes.

The IMAX cinema would be nice. If it was on offer I would be seriously tempted after considering many other factors.

Unfortunately, that option isn't on offer so there's little point in getting carried away with that pipe dream.

There's still a realistic chance for the free popcorn though.

More figures this morning that the economy is improving apparently. Couple that with the GMB more or less pulling the plug on Labour and the Yanks finally coming to the conclusion that Miliband is a total waste of space i'd say the Tories have the next election in the bag.

The nasty Tory line is surely the obvious line to go for, no? Bedroom tax, Out the EU etc.

The nasty Tory line is surely the obvious line to go for, no? Bedroom tax, Out the EU etc.

That's pretty much the only option open to the Nationalists and they know it. Hence why they try and make reference to "Tory" as often as possible and in as negative context as possible. Hence why Salmond wants to debate with Cameron despite this being a Scottish debate amongst the Scottish people.

More figures this morning that the economy is improving apparently. Couple that with the GMB more or less pulling the plug on Labour and the Yanks finally coming to the conclusion that Miliband is a total waste of space i'd say the Tories have the next election in the bag.

The best thing to do is concentrate on Labour, they are the majority of the BT activists and staff: Keep outflanking them on the left and invite them to criticise policies that on any other day they'd be backing to the hilt. Scotland's knee jerk anti Tory reaction will kick in without much help from the Scottish government....

That's pretty much the only option open to the Nationalists and they know it. Hence why they try and make reference to "Tory" as often as possible and in as negative context as possible. Hence why Salmond wants to debate with Cameron despite this being a Scottish debate amongst the Scottish people.

Be fair, if by some crazy instance, cameron was a Labour PM, Salmond would still want to debate him: the visceral loathing of the man and his mannerisms up here would help Salmond in a televised debate, regardless of what party he stumped for.

And what of the people who live here but aren't Scottish? Do they not get a say? Labour are obsessed with foreigners it seems, right down to their stooges.

Archived