Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Long live the Dundee cake and forever shall it belong to Dundee!

I bet the homemade version is lovely,eg after a few days,when the sponge is drying slightly,but the fruit remains juicey!

Hmmmmm.

What cake is Dundee cake btw?

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume this is another trick question.

I'm not sure if I've ever eaten any,but,is'nt it basically a rich fruit cake with almonds on top.

Not a trick question, where would you say does the best Dundee cake?

I would imagine in the kitchens of Dundee homes and the Dundee bakers.

I've never heard of such things. Wow! Near the Dundee locksmiths?

The statement below is true,

the statement above is false.

Meanwhile, the deathly silence continues. Its so funny, normally the Unionists are all over numbers like this!

If you're talking about the Ashcroft poll I'm guessing because its meaningless pish having been conducted over months and months.

Edited to say if Ashcroft had money to burn you'd think he'd do a decent size poll with a couple of thousand, referendum question first and no leading pre-amble

If you're talking about the Ashcroft poll I'm guessing because its meaningless pish having been conducted over months and months.

Edited to say if Ashcroft had money to burn you'd think he'd do a decent size poll with a couple of thousand, referendum question first and no leading pre-amble

Well why are the Unionists not on here either gloating or dissecting things?

Well why are the Unionists not on here either gloating or dissecting things?

Why would someone gloat if they thought it was pish? As for dissecting things I don't know but I'd guess poll fatigue. 4 polls in a week and not one of them conducted properly or robust. It sums up the quality of the whole referendum debate to be honest. And still over a year to go. Joy

Why would someone gloat if they thought it was pish? As for dissecting things I don't know but I'd guess poll fatigue. 4 polls in a week and not one of them conducted properly or robust. It sums up the quality of the whole referendum debate to be honest. And still over a year to go. Joy

Well why wouldn't they say it was pish and dissect it in the same detail they did the others? Seems to me that what we're seeing here is yet another example of a lack of intellectual honesty. Posters like Barry wouldn't know intellectual honesty if it mimicked the actions of his children.

Well why wouldn't they say it was pish and dissect it in the same detail they did the others? Seems to me that what we're seeing here is yet another example of a lack of intellectual honesty. Posters like Barry wouldn't know intellectual honesty if it mimicked the actions of his children.

I'm away to have a completely joy free evening of reading the data sheets from the Ashcroft poll.

I think the main gist of my reading will be "this is out dated pish".

The silence is deafening right now.

I'm away to have a completely joy free evening of reading the data sheets from the Ashcroft poll.

I think the main gist of my reading will be "this is out dated pish".

Pretty much. Anyone who relies on this piece polling is probably an idiot or has a very obvious agenda.

No great surprise that the one poll which put Yes ahead created more discussion than the three polls which reflected what we've seen in numerous other polls. It was the exact same on twitter and in media coverage.

Actually, the No polls last week also generated lots and lots of discussion and gloating. The Yes poll was almost completely ignored at first. In fact, if you want a clue, there have been 4 polls released, 3 polls have put No ahead, and one has put Yes ahead. The Guardian, Scotsman, and Daily Telegraph ran a detailed discussion of three of these polls. Which one did they ignore completely (as far as I'm aware)?

Archived