Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another horrendous day for Team Indy on P&B.

Course it is monkey boy. Another attempted smear laughed out of the place, and HB and Ad Lib outing their racist tendencies once again. What do YOU think of Labour's plan to roll back devolution? How about their declaration that the SNP are "a virus"? Maybe you want to pass comment on the language of race rolled out by the Unionist campaign?

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The current poll readings on P&B for this topic

Yes - 66.19%

No - 26.88%

Undecided - 6.93%

Team Cringe do not seem to be doing a very convincing job :rolleyes:

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Suppose it's probably more useful than that Panelbase one that was getting thrown around by the SNP, even with the multiple aliases and narrow demographic. I've got a feeling that even I voted Yes in the P&B poll.

I always like to throw this question in now and again in the hope that one day, one day, we will get a proper answer.

Here goes -:

Can you give a positive case for the Union?

I always like to throw this question in now and again in the hope that one day, one day, we will get a proper answer.

Here goes -:

Can you give a positive case for the Union?

Barry wouldn't know a positive case for a Union if he was diagnosed with it.

Suppose it's probably more useful than that Panelbase one that was getting thrown around by the SNP, even with the multiple aliases and narrow demographic. I've got a feeling that even I voted Yes in the P&B poll.

deflect, deflect :rolleyes:

You stated -

So we are talking P&B here?

Therefore the poll above shows that cringing numpties like yourself are doing a horrendous job of convincing people on here of your stated point of view.

The current poll readings on P&B for this topic

Yes - 66.19%

No - 26.88%

Undecided - 6.93%

Perhaps if you could offer us that positive case for the union those figures might change?

deflect, deflect :rolleyes:

You stated -

So we are talking P&B here?

Therefore the poll above shows that cringing numpties like yourself are doing a horrendous job of convincing people on here of your stated point of view.

Perhaps if you could offer us that positive case for the union those figures might change?

Aye, ok. Team Indy has been brilliant today. Hope that makes you feel better.

I guarantee you didn't. Your politics will be whatever your puppet masters at New Labour tell you. Thankfully spineless lemmings like yourself are diminishing numbers.

attachicon.gifburst carrier bag.jpg

Your guarantees are worthless though, and not too dissimilar to the type of warranty you get on electrical goods at the Barras.

Well, that's convincing proof of Barry's vote, isn't it.

It's not as if he could hit the "delete my vote" button and then press "yes" before taking a screenshot, is it?

Archived