Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I'm seeing too.

I predicted a while ago that once the defeat mode sets in a scapegoat would have to be found (to get away from the fact that deomcracy has failed the Nationalists) and it would be the media. That's started to creep in amongst the fake positive "I converted 1.2 million No voters this morning, things are looking Tony the Tiger G-r-r-e-a-t" posts. You'll see a marked upturn in wailing and gnashing of teeth from the Nattards about the Unionist bias in the press, BBC Scotland etc etc. over the next few months.

Ultimately the problem for the Yes punters is that they are a minority. And that really really hurts them.

Here is one paranoid fucktard from about five minutes ago after Swanney was attempting to claim success for something or other on the radio this morning.

Listened this am to yet another KGB type interview from Robertson on Swinney on this very subject.

Because of the nature of the interview I gave it scant attention.

In fact I will probably stop listening to Radio Scotland as sveral complaints of mine have never been addressed.

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone what to summarise Stv's 'Road to Referendum' part 1/3

Not too much new if you know your history. Some interesting archive footage of normal life in Glasgow and Edinburgh. Talking heads weren't bad. Kept chucking in clips of football for no real reason other than STV probably retains the right to them.

Asked if it was his expectation that the nationalists will lose this referendum but win independence later, Gordon Wilson (ex leader of the SNP)said: “Yes, it’s not much consolation to somebody of my age, of course, because I might not be around to see it.

<_<

I bet if the poll data wasn't so enormously discouraging that they'd be paying a lot more attention to it. What you describe is really the equivalent of refusing doggedly to look at the news of how the war is going, when fighting a skirmish with the enemy in your local trench.

I met a few of the Yes Scotland campaigners in Falkirk High street a couple of weekends ago. They really are relentlessly positive and smiley. Reminded me of the Jehovah's witnesses. With blue t shirts.

That's my take on it, too. Of course, you could argue the opposite way - if the polls showed the Nos failing, the No Campaign would ignore the results as well. That's the way these things work.

Wilson is a dinosaur, he is as relevant as Norman Tebbit is. Good for a headline, that's about it.

Rational response there.

Looks like your ex leader maybe touched the wee reality button there and you didn't like it one little bit.

8)

The SNP clown collective on here are seemingly highly embarrassed by their ex leaders.

Salmond will be one of those after he loses this referendum in a catastrophic fashion. <_<

I wonder how it must feel to live life with such a hatred for your own country. Im guessing HB and Reynard will be fleeing for the border post referendum? :lol:

Ask Gordon Wilson, the ex leader of your party who agrees with my assessment that you are going to lose your own referendum.

Maybe he hates his country too though?

So there we have it folks.

Gordon Wilson, the ex leader of the Scotting National Party is officially "talking Scotland down" because "he hates his own country".

With fucked up reasoning like this, its no wonder that the nationalist clown collective are simply romping away with this. :lol:

Archived