Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the point of that article. They took a random sample of 14-17 year olds and didn't consider parents? Isn't that the point?

That's like in the US election when Romney supporters were getting really emotional about the polling data consistently showing their defeat and claiming that fair polls should include an equal number of people from both sides.

Or have I completely missed something here?

Let's be honest here. Taking away the p&b poll there is next to no positives for the yes campaign to take from any recent polls

What, apart from the one a couple years ago that had the gap down to 8%? The same one that had the numbers neck and neck if leaving the EU was considered to be a realistic possibility?

Even that very poll quoted multiple times has over 60% UNDECIDED.

What, apart from the one a couple years ago that had the gap down to 8%? The same one that had the numbers neck and neck if leaving the EU was considered to be a realistic possibility?

Even that very poll quoted multiple times has over 60% UNDECIDED.

Maybe all the ones that have the guess clowns languishing around a quarter of the popular vote.

Just accept the fact you've crashed and burned and try and pick up the pieces. It's gone horribly wrong for the tragic nats. :)

Maybe all the ones that have the guess clowns languishing around a quarter of the popular vote.

Just accept the fact you've crashed and burned and try and pick up the pieces. It's gone horribly wrong for the tragic nats. :)

Which completely fails to explain the panic in the Unionist camp and the increasingly desperate lies. Its like a whole campaign of Reynards.

Is it just me or is reynard coming across as more angry?

Essentially, as the Yes campaign has got "worse and worse" apparently, Reynard has got increasingly angry and panicky. Weird that...

I'm not sure why you think this is news.

No poll is going to change the result. The result is known. For Yes it's about managing the scale of the defeat. We've been in this holding pattern for months and months now. It's just a case of picking Yes's percentage defeat.

Get real FFS! Last poll showed a 4% swing needed. If you believe a 4% swing can't be acheived 15 months out from the actual vote then you're deluded.

I don't understand the point of that article. They took a random sample of 14-17 year olds and didn't consider parents? Isn't that the point?

That's like in the US election when Romney supporters were getting really emotional about the polling data consistently showing their defeat and claiming that fair polls should include an equal number of people from both sides.

"So households that could best be described as anti-independence made up 58.3% of the survey, whilst households who could be described as pro-independence made up a mere 17.5%. Undecideds constituted just over 24%."

There isn't a poll yet that has produced these numbers, something has clearly gone wrong somewhere.

The SNP mob still clutching at straws,desperately trying to convince themselves (let alone others!) that their voters are more than just a few bitter caber tossers!

Enjoying it. :)

They will still be trying to convince themselves even after the exit polls show they have been routed that a mere 20% swing will crack this particular nut. They are fucking loonballs.

They will still be trying to convince themselves even after the exit polls show they have been routed that a mere 20% swing will crack this particular nut. They are fucking loonballs.

Reynard proving that he doesn't know what exit polls are, there.

The critical point I think is that in those 14 to 17 year olds, 75% said they would follow thier parents vote, now, you imagine that figure goes down when consulting 16-17 year olds. Nevertheless, they ended up oversampling the No vote parents massively, as such it's hard for the poll to be representative - so tha tthe headline figures simply can't be indicative. In fact, that 75% will do what their parents do, alongside the 60% want more information before making a deicsion paints a very confused situation for these kids, and is easily the most important findings.

Archived