Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I also own property.

It's good this, isn't it? Even though we're basically just listing our accomplishments.

I don't own property, but I'm a Doctor. Top of the education pile! And incidentally, still voting Yes. The crazy outlier that I am.

And yes, its sort of like top trumps crossed with smugness.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also own property.

It's good this, isn't it? Even though we're basically just listing our accomplishments.

I own 4 propertys,earn a decent wedge and will be voting yes and will revert to be being a right winger if the country gains independence

I'm 22, single, modestly salaried, about to milk the teet of the Cold Dead Union's Research Councils to write about process issues and self-determination for three years. Of fucking course I'm voting Yes. A Yes vote doubles my PhD research materials, and by the time independence actually comes, I won't be affected by Better Together's scaremongering about grants because my award will have finished anyway.

He probably has people to do that for him. Unionists no doubt.

Its illegal immigrants so i can pay them below minimum wage whilst i write to the daily mail complaining about all those johnny foriegners stealing all the jobs actually

I'm afraid that if you're starting a PhD, you'll learn that wikipedia is not an acceptable source! :P

Somewhat disturbingly, on matters of law it is probably one of the more accurate sources on the internet. Wingsoverbullshitland on the other hand has to be up there as one of the worst.

Any indy voters earn pipefitter wages? That will change the demographic

hey i guess i'm in that bracket...not a pipefitter tho lol...1 semi-decent wage, 3 kids and a wife to support, council tenant in Labour heartland...and deffinatley voting Yes

And you can't spell.

He probably has people to do that for him. Unionists no doubt.

Its illegal immigrants so i can pay them below minimum wage whilst i write to the daily mail complaining about all those johnny foriegners stealing all the jobs actually

Illegal immigrant unionists - the No campaign's secret weapon. (Leaving aside the inconvenient fact that illegal immigrants won't be eligible to vote.)

That also explains why the spelling is bad.

Illegal immigrant unionists - the No campaign's secret weapon. (Leaving aside the inconvenient fact that illegal immigrants won't be eligible to vote.)

That also explains why the spelling is bad.

They wont be getting there meal this week

From the "Better together" facebook page

Over the next few days we will be sharing some key facts to help undecided voters make the biggest decision in our history. Whatever your views on the independence referendum, please share the graphics and help undecided voters to weigh up the facts.

This should be a laugh.

Ok, Fact number one.

Remember, this is indented to help you to decided to vote against independence

1010878_505966612820318_1092721064_n.jpg

Archived