Broadchurch

WILLIEA

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The writers have taken to twitter to confirm that Joe did actually kill Danny just to put to bed these dream like scenarios etc. Season three will be Coleman and Tennant trying to prove the innocence of the lawyers son who is banged up maybe?

The writers have taken to twitter to confirm that Joe did actually kill Danny just to put to bed these dream like scenarios etc. Season three will be Coleman and Tennant trying to prove the innocence of the lawyers son who is banged up maybe?

Would guess it will feature in season 3 otherwise there wasn't much point in adding it in. The two lawyers agreeing to work together again and look into the son's case pretty much confirms it for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Loved this

Was like a real hot fuzz, well kind of

I watched the whole lot (1st and 2nd) in the same week so found the story gripping, I can see why week to week it might have been harder to watch though. Loved the plot and setting, the place it was filmed looks superb, some great scenery

Also Beth seems like proper wife material for some reason

Lisa Newbury and the Traders owner provided some more eye candy too

David Tennant brilliant and I hope it returns for a 3rd season, if it does I'll be leaving them and watching them all in the one seating, what you need to do for these kind of shows

Archived