Broadchurch

WILLIEA

Making up stories of people jumping on a bandwagon instead of just accepting that people aren't enjoying it as much as you are.

I think if the whole not guilty verdict thing was better, I'd appreciate the series a whole lot more, because the Sandbrook case is genuinely interesting at times. Especially now as it just gets more and more seedy.

My opinion......if that's OK with you.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enjoyed last nights episode. No clue where it's going next.

One thing which has surprised me - in series 1 we saw Ellie give her sister some money which then led to her giving a statement (I think anyway). Has that been mentioned at all this series? If discovered then the defence have surely got a case for a mistrial?

Glad that he has had his opertation now. Can finally just focus in on the 2 murders!

I actually enjoyed the court stuff this time out. Took long enough to get me interested. The old case seemed to take a bit of a back seat, but there was still enough to move things along and keep it interesting.

Agreed that it's the best of the series so far.

It's certainly picked up the last few episodes after a slow start just knew they would end the episode at that point! Be interesting to see how they tie up the Sandbrook case as well.

I think that they've left it that there is too much to tie up in last episode. A third series might end up happening. Thought episode last week was far better.

Fair enjoyed last nights episode. No clue where it's going next.

One thing which has surprised me - in series 1 we saw Ellie give her sister some money which then led to her giving a statement (I think anyway). Has that been mentioned at all this series? If discovered then the defence have surely got a case for a mistrial?

Glad that he has had his opertation now. Can finally just focus in on the 2 murders!

Knew it would be mentioned eventually!

Set up nicely although there is a mountain of stuff to answer. Is he guilty? Who did the Sandbrook murder/possible murders? What the hell is the obsession with bluebells throughout? Will the lesbians get together?

I've said from the start it's the boy that killed his mate. The dad's just covering for him.

Sounds feasible, however I'm certain the perma-shocked baldy guy who's mother is dying from 'cancer' has something to do with it.

I only recently watched the first series of this and loved it. But I was really pissed off with the ending. Why have 8 weeks of police investigation for the killer to basically hand himself in. The second series has been more like a soap opera in comparison to be honest.

Is Tennant not still dragging his heels about signing up for a third series?

Think you might be right!

I find Tenant quite annoying usually but he is excellent in this :thumsup2

But you saw what happened did you not at the end of season 1? I dont think they are showing imaginable situations that never happened in it, doesnt seem to go in line with the show so far

But you saw what happened did you not at the end of season 1? I dont think they are showing imaginable situations that never happened in it, doesnt seem to go in line with the show so far

I think that's exactly what they're doing. If Joe could be out of the house without his wife knowing because of her sleeping pills, it's entirely possible the son could be too.

There was a line used by Ellie in the first series when talking to Pauline Quirks where she used the phrase "if it was my son". That's coming back to haunt her, I reckon.

Archived