Thatcher deid

Scottish Parliament will be debating Thatcher's legacy today.

Why for fucks sake?

Isn't it time to move on?

Apparently the Greens and the Independents are allowed to choose the topic of debate one day a year and it just so happens that it falls on this date - and they choose to debate fucking Thatcher....

Reporting Scotland was ridiculous last night - their main story was the funeral and they just picked out anything Scotland related that could be tenuously linked to it. How's about getting a news programme that actually has Scottish news?

Scottish Parliament will be debating Thatcher's legacy today.

Why for fucks sake?

Isn't it time to move on?

theyre not though are they? the debate is on society. given the current thatcherite westminster governments divisive rhetoric of strivers v skivers,public v private sector,immigrants v natives, uk v the eu and human rights its entirely relevant for the scottish parliament to have a debate around these issues.thatchers death has reignited political consciousness for many and it seems sensible to try and capitalise on that.

Thatcher funeral not appearing in todays P&J (Moray edition) until page 19.

Pleasing.

Why the f**k would a local newspapaer report this at all?

The P&J should have news stories about cats stuck up trees.

Yeah that's right, she decimated families. Made them line up in the street and had every tenth person beaten to death by those standing next to them.

Get a grip. By Christ there's some hyperbolic arseholes on here.

The P&J should sink to the level of the Hawick news and report on the "war"'of dog fouling.

In regards to Amanda thatcher, I'd deregulate her market.

Dog fouling is serious stuff.

I read somewhere that last year Liverpool Council removed 2.5 tons of dog shit from the city's streets.

Now in anyone's language, that is a lot of dog shit.

What kind of fucking dogs do they have down there?

Why the f**k would a local newspapaer report this at all?

The P&J should have news stories about cats stuck up trees.

You obviously know nothing about it.

It's not a 'local paper' like the Fife Advertiser or whatever, it's a cracking mix of local, national and worldwide news which makes it the great all-in-one paper it is.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Amanda Thatcher? She could worship my "helmet of salvation" any day.

Be careful what you wish for: tt was people thinking like that about her grandmother that got the whole country fucked thereafter.

Am I the only one thinking she's a dead ringer for Amanda Knox. If it turned out they were related, would explain a lot.

Dog fouling is serious stuff.

I read somewhere that last year Liverpool Council removed 2.5 tons of dog shit from the city's streets.

Now in anyone's language, that is a lot of dog shit.

What kind of fucking dogs do they have down there?

A workmate of mine said she was disgusted with Monte Carlo due to the mass amount of dog shite on the pavements. Apparently they have street cleaners specifically for that seeing as the rich think that they're too good to be seen scooping poo into a bag. Now that's what you call a shite job, boom boom.